My love

Caroline and Damon were stood in front of Stefan Salvatore grave stone

Caroline and Damon were stood in front of Stefan Salvatore grave stone. Both of them mourning in their own way.

Katie showed up shortly after and Caroline grabbed her hand. Damon traced the words on his little brothers grave stone smiling slightly. Katie placed an old fashioned picture frame by his grave stone and sent back to Caroline smiling slightly.
Hand in hand Katiana and Caroline walked out of the Salvatore crypt alongside Damon Salvatore.

Katie
I was walking out while looking down. I heard a gasp so I looked up and seen Damon run and hug Elena.
Me and Caroline both looked over at eachother smiling slightly. They whole group of us walked out of the Salvatore crypt smiling to eachother.

I shall miss my brother dearly but I know I will be with him again.

Time skip

I had everything packed up and Caroline and Damon were outside with me.
"I love you." I squeezed them in a huge hug which I wanted to last forever.
I blew them both a kiss hopping into vines and zooming away.

Loosing my brother struck something in us all. In that moment I realised our time is limited, so i went to the person who has my heart... my daughter. I had to go to my beautiful little girl and spend whatever time we have together.
Because she..she is my happy place.

Once arriving back home I set down my bag and got rid of the vines.
"Hope?" I called out rushing inside.
"Mom!" Hope called out rushing over to me, i pull her into a big hug and spin her around.
"Your home." I hear from behind us so I turn around and see Rebekah mikaelson.
I smile and run towards the blonde and hug her.

"How was your trip?" Hope asked, "it was amazing! Why don't you go to ur room and I'll go up and show you what I got for you?" I looked down towards my daughter.
"Okay!" She smiled and ran up.

"Stefan's dead." I tell Rebekah and her face became mixed.
"Dead?" She asked.

"Who's dead?" I hear the original hybrid speak from behind me.
"Stefan, he's dead."
Klaus also has a mixed face and walked over and spins me around.

I go on up to hope and pull out a few gifts and a photo frame of me, Stefan, Damon, her and Caroline.

Time skip

I was downstairs with klaus hugging me as I bawled my eyes out.
I pulled away and went up to hopes room. She was fast asleep so I put her blanket over her and I kissed her forehead before leaving once again. I went downstairs and decided to walk around with Rebekah.

We walked the streets and went to a bar.