I do

Today was Caroline's wedding day. Everyone was getting ready for the day and preparing for Katherine. Katie was in her room changing when Damon walked in.
"Morning!" The youngest Salvatore smiled to the oldest one. "Morning Katie, I was just making sure you have no plan to rat us out to Katherine?" Damon asked the girl. "No Damon, we may have been best friends but times have changed...let's do it." Katie turned from getting ready and seen Damon nod before leaving.

Caroline

I was getting ready for my big day, Lizzie and josie were getting dressed while I was.
I walked back into my room and I seen 2 boxes. One I opened and it was a beautiful blue necklace which I assumed was from Stefan and the other a beautiful watch and bracelet

 One I opened and it was a beautiful blue necklace which I assumed was from Stefan and the other a beautiful watch and bracelet

Also came a little note reading. "𝐸𝓍𝒸𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓍"

I smiled at the note which I knew was from Katie. I finished getting ready and prepared myself for what was to come.

 I finished getting ready and prepared myself for what was to come

Katie

I was all ready for Caroline's day, I made my way out where I seen Bonnie in a similar dress to me.
"Bonnie!" I smiled going and hugging her. "Katie, it's good to have you back!" Bonnie said into the hug, we then pulled away and started walking out together.

We were also in charge of Lizzie and josie which I didn't mind since they reminded me of hope. Lizzie and josie told me about everything they had done.

"Aunt Katie." Josie spoke. "Yes josie?" I looked down to her while we waited to go down the isle. "Do you have any kids?"

I chuckled slightly. "I have a little girl called home the same age as you both!" I smiled as their eyes lit in excitement. "Can we see her?l lizzie asked. "Sure." I showed them a picture on my phone. "You can't meet her soon." And when I finished my sentence the music started playing.
I signalled for Lizzie and josie to make their way down the isle to which they did.
Next it was me and Bonnie who made our way down and sat at the front.

Caroline came down in her beautiful white dress, I shed a tear as she made her way to my big brother.

After the whole ceremony Katherine never showed up...huh? I was kind of sad she didn't since I had convinced myself I would see her again during this ceremony to which I didn't. Even my wedding I could have because I was marrying her mortal enemy.

Reception

We were at the party now, dancing and eating.

Me and Caroline were on the floor laughing with Lizzie and josie. That was until Matt's mom started making a horrible speech.

"Somethings not right..." I whispered to Bonnie, me and her had taken Lizzie and josie to the bathroom.

And after my words flames erupted. I tried to shield Lizzie and josie as I would hope in this situation. They channeled me and Josie, Lizzie and Bonnie started chanting a spell to help us get out.

Once we made it out caroline rushed to Lizzie and josie hugging them tightly. Me and Bonnie stood there smiling towards the 3.

"Are you ok?" I asked the Bennett witch. "Yea..." she said lightly.

Time skip

Me, Damon and Stefan were back at home.
We barged in and we saw Elena in the middle of the floor looking 'confused'. She rushed to Damon's arms that was until Damon pushed her away.

"Katherine..." he snapped.