Juju

Filler chapter

A few months later with Stefan and klaus,

"Welcome back to Chicago stefan,"

"Klaus what am I still doing with you? I've been with you all summer and your hybrids failed?" Stefan was tired at this point, acting like he cared for no one.

"Not long now stefan." Klaus pulled open a door to a bar leading stefan in.

They explained to Gloria their problem and she thought for a minute.

"So I need to help you with your hybrids..." she thought out loud.
"I'll need Rebekah and miss Salvatore." She finished thinking out loud.

"Well that might be a problem you see, Rebekah is a bit preoccupied same with Katie." Klaus growled.

"What? You can't even find your soulmate?" Gloria judged klaus.
Klaus rolled his eyes,

"Fine! At least get me Rebekah, I can work on finding Katie while your gone." She shooed them out as they went down to retrieve Rebekah.

As Gloria sighed, she placed down a map and some flowers from a field near by. She started chanting
"mater natura invenire flos"
She changed over and over and over and over again till she got some sort of sign.

Gloria jumped back in shock at what she had seen.

Katie Salvatore pov, middle of summer.

I was in the little village I had found talking to the women close to my age when I seen Stefan out of the corner of my eye, oh no. I got up and ran to grab my tiny bag. Stefan and klaus had tried to find me many times but Stefan would always pop up as a sign for me to run.

I start running like hell to a town, lights hanging, children playing. I knew I couldn't stay here for long so I'm not going to make myself at home at all.

What Gloria seen.

Katie Salvatore was running like mad, klaus had almost gotten to her. She was screaming as she had cuts and bruises on her which for some reason healed quickly.

Katie had stopped after a while and sat down in a corner crying, from what Gloria could tell Katie was tired of running, she wanted her normal life with her brothers. Not the immortal scary hybrid chasing her down...why did she have to be his soulmate? Why did she have to be involved with supernatural?

End of Gloria's vision.

Klaus stefan and Rebekah made it in to Gloria's bar.

" did you find her?" Klaus said pulling out a chair sitting down.

"Yes, now Rebekah give me your hand." She grabbed Rebekah's hand and seen visions of Elena Gilbert and her friends.

After explaining to klaus she 'didn't see anything' he decided to take a break.

"Where was Katie?" He demanded grabbing gloria by the neck.

"Motus!" She yelled throwing klaus away.

"She's off root 69, a small town in Portland." Gloria went back to whatever she was doing while klaus Rebekah and Stefan got back in the car.

"Who is Katie anyways?" Rebekah asked bored.
"My soulmate, stefans little sister." Klaus shrugged like it was no big deal.
"My brother getting a soulmate, are you having a laugh?" She asked sarcastically.
"Oh Rebekah be quiet." Klaus growled going back to the road.

Stefan knew there was no way to get Katie out of this mess, all he could do was make sure they didn't hurt her and he Porte ted her while she was with them then.

"Root 69" Stefan pointed silently.