That olden love

Klaus

Klaus

I woke up and decided to paint, I painted a picture from my imagination of Katie and our new born baby. We had decided on the name hope yesterday... hope Cassandra mikaelson.
Katie chose the middle name and I am now wondering where it came from.

I decided to go into Katie's room, I seen her holding the baby.
"Katiana..." I breathed out.
She paused and turned to me. "I haven't heard that name in a while." Her voice sounded like the only thing in the room.
"Where did you hear that?"

"Marcel, he found research on you." "Marcel researched me?" Katie let out a chuckle which confused me.

"And apparently there is a lot I don't know about you..."
She went to walks out but I stopped her and sat her down. "Sit down and tell me Katie, everything from your old life." I held her down so she didn't run out and she placed hope in her crib.

"What do you want to know?" She questioned, "your full name!" I started trying to think of things. She looked hesitant about her name.

"Katiana lillian Salvatore..." she said silently but I heard her heart skip a beat.
"Your lying Katie, what is your full name." I was starting to get angry.
"Katiana Liliana Salvatore darwin..." she said silently looking down causing me to grab her chin in my hand and make her look at me.

"Why did you lie about Darwin?" I questioned my suspicion growing.
"Because klaus, that only became my legal last name in 1863."
"How Katie." My temper was showing.
"I was forced into marriage klaus! At 15 I was married to a horrible man. He drugged me and took me for granted and I couldn't do a thing about it!" She snapped at me tears welling in her eyes as she sat up. " love I didn't know!" I felt bad.
"My brothers think of the day they were turned and I was in a magic coma as a curse, I think of it as a gift! It got me away from santos." She told me grabbing the baby.

"And where did hope's middle name come from?" I stood up along side her. "My best friend, Cassandra Forbes." She said walking out. "Where do you think your going?" I questioned running out after her. "To show you proof." She brought me to a museum.

She walked down to a certain part, there was a fancy wedding gown a photo of a man and young girl, and a wedding ring.
On the other wall there was 2 signatures and something for a house. I walked closer and seen the photo was 15 year old Katie and a man, the signatures were katiana Salvatore and santos darwin. They were the signatures in order for them to wed and the ring was Katie's wedding ring.
There was a photo of Katie and santos infront of a house in their wedding clothes. And their signatures to buy a house.

"How did you know this was here?" Klaus questioned. "Davina mentioned it to me. She must have seen it..." Katie was quiet with the baby in her arms.
"Katie love I'm so sorry..." I felt extremely bad, I tried to pull her in for a hug but she pushed me away and left. I tried to go after her but I only made it to the front of the museum, she used vines to restraint me.

She and the baby left and I had no idea where to. Once the vines went away I sped home and started smashing things.

"Niklaus!" Elijah yelled towards me. "What happened."
"She's gone Elijah, I questioned her. I pushed her... I showed I didn't trust her and she proved everything and left. I drew her away Elijah."

Katie

I arrived in mystic falls and I entered the Salvatore home. I seen Stefan and Damon and realised they got Damon out! I walked in and Stefan and Damon's heads turned to me.

"Your alive!" Stefan rushed to me.
"I'm home..." I smiled hugging Stefan back. "You got out!" I smiled to Damon. "Yea, Bonnies still stuck..."

"Meet hope Cassandra mikaelson!" I smiled introducing them to their niece. They were cautious but Stefan held her and smiled. After they spent some time with the newest member of the family I decided to head over and visit Caroline since she thought I was dead.

I knocked at the door and her mother answered. "Hi Katie, Caroline's in her room!" Liz greeted me as I entered and went down to Caroline's room.
I knocked and walked in. "What mom...Katie!" Caroline squealed. She pulled me in for a hug and then we pulled away.
"Caroline, meet my daughter!" I smiled as Caroline placed her hands over her mouth, I gave her hope and she smiled so bright.

"Oh my god Katie....I'm so happy!" The younger blonde smiled to the older blonde.
"We are in need of a catch up, come on!" We both went to the grill for food. Stefan and Damon said they would mind hope.

"So tell me everything..." Caroline mumbled digging into her food.

"I gave birth in a church with some crazy witches and they sliced my throat and I died. Then I seen Damon and Bonnie in the prison world and then I woke up fought the witches and got my baby back. Me and klaus got into an argument today over my past then I left and arrived here." I sighed.
"What was the argument about?"

"Well I umm, I told him hopes middle name is the name of my old best friend. That my full name is katiana Lilian Salvatore Darwin. And then I showed him my wedding dress." I scoffed.
"You were married!" Caroline yelled. "Caroline I grew up in the 1800's. I was married at 15, not willingly tho." We then continued talking until it got late. We packed up and went our separate ways.

I entered my home and seen Damon and the baby fast asleep on the sofa.
"Hay, how was everything?" I asked walking in.
"Fine, I think Damon has a new best friend." Stefan let out a chuckle.

"Brother, this house is very boring considering Christmas is in 3 days!" I smirked.
"Oh no." Stefan groaned. "Oh yea!" I smiled going to decorate the house.
I had finished decorating when I opened a box of stockings. I seen s d and k?
"You got me a stocking?" I questioned
"Yea... we knew Christmas was your favourite time of year so we wanted to include your memory!" Stefan smiled. I had only recently learned of the term stockings.

"I'm going to grab little missy and head to bed!" I told my older brother as I grabbed my daughter from my oldest brother and head to bed. It was 2:30 in the morning and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.