𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒫.𝓈 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊

Before this story begins I would just like to say that today is 9 nears without Paul walker. May his soul rest in peace and May he watch over meadow, the cast of fast and furious and his family. 🕊

Katiana

Katiana

I wasn't too sure what to expect this time, would the other side be the same? Would I be creating a new body? Would it all be over? I had no idea and I blurred all of the thoughts out. The only though I let linger in my head was what was peace? I haven't endured peace yet.

I woke up in a field of flowers which I recognised all too well.
I am near my old home from 1864...

I shot up from the field and ran, as fast as I could. I came to the house and opened the door.
"Katiana!" My mother smiled as I ran to her arms. "Hi momma." I smiled as I hugged her. "How did you die?" My mother questions. "It was my time momma, I have to go find my brother!" I bid her goodbye and left the home.

I began walking the trail I remember to the newer Salvatore home. I admired the streets of mystic falls, all bright and sunny.

Nothing damaged, all looking like a dream. I could hear birds chirping and my heels clicking off of the ground.

I see the Salvatore homes gates in the distance. A blonde haired women comes up behind me and I jump slightly when I notice her there.

"Katiana Salvatore?" She asked in a semi confused way.
"Yes?" I reply also confused. "Oh my god! Excuse me... I am stefans best friend Lexi. I helped him with his ripper form." She pulls me into a hug. "He's told me all about you." We pull away and smile at eachother.

"Is Stefan home?" I question. "Yep, I'll catch ya later." She smiled and we departed.

I fastened the past I was walking at as I approached the gate and left myself into the property.

A wide smile grows on my face showing my teeth as I get closer to the door. I started playing with my fingers as I arrived.

I did a small happy dance before knocking at the door and waited nervously.
Stefan salvatore answered the door with shock in his face, tears welled up in his eyes as I ran into his arms. He hugged me and span around.

"Welcome home little sister, to peace!" He smiled, "how?" He questioned.
"Don't worry." I smiled excitedly as I have been reunited with my brother.

Skip a few years

Katiana