You never know what harm is out there

That night all the salvatores had that dream, maybe it was nature giving them one last memory. Maybe it was deeper then that?

 Maybe it was deeper then that?

Katie

It was early the next morning around 5:30. Me and klaus were leaving soon to New Orleans.

I had my bags packed and left them beside my door.

I got changed into my clothes and it was now 6:04 a

I got changed into my clothes and it was now 6:04 a.m.

I headed downstairs and ate some breakfast, klaus was picking me up around 6:30 and I wanted to stall as much as possible. The dream I had was more of a memory, from when my father tried to wed me. I met some young man named marcel that night and never seen him again.
The wedding never went ahead...I had 'died' weeks before it.

I checked the clock after cleaning up and seen 6:27

Shoot, I decided to let my brothers sleep. I didn't want them seeing me leave with klaus. So wrote them a note.

"𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝒻𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃,
𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒶 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝒶𝓂. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼'𝓂 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃. 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓌𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈.

𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝟣𝟪𝟨𝟥, 𝒽𝒶𝒽𝒶. 𝑀𝓎 𝒷𝒾𝑔 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓌𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹. 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓁𝓎...
𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒."

I checked the time to see 6:30 on the dot as I grabbed my bags and ran into klaus's car which had just pulled up.

"Are you ready love?" He asked me.
"Yep." I sighed as we started driving.

Damon and Stefan

It's around 9 am and Damon and Stefan walked downstairs, they didn't hear Katie this morning and wondered if she second guessed it and didn't go. They didn't mention the dream they had and walked into the kitchen, they seen a note on the new bottle of bourbon. They took it off the bottle and red it.

Video is to know/ guess how her voice would sound reading the note.

In Katie's voice
"𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝒻𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃,
𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒶 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝒶𝓂. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼'𝓂 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃. 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓌𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈.

𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝟣𝟪𝟨𝟥, 𝒽𝒶𝒽𝒶. 𝑀𝓎 𝒷𝒾𝑔 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓌𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹. 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓁𝓎...
𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒."

The brothers knew it wasn't goodbye but when your youngest sister leaves and she hasn't left in her whole life you tend to get emotional,
"You know what's funny..." Stefan said.
"What?" Damon looked at him.

"I had that exact dream, the 1963 ball...I remember father announcing she was married and the anger I felt by this. I was kind of glad of Her getting bound to the tomb just so she wouldn't have to marry a man she didn't love."

"Yea...I remember going outside and finding her talking to a man, he didn't look like one of the towns people. She seemed to be friendly to him!" Damon also spoke from his dream.

After a while the brothers split ways and did their own thing.

There was a knock on the door and Stefan answered it.
"Thanks for coming bonnie!" Stefan told the witch at the door, as he was leading her to Katie's room she said,
"I hope you know I'm doing this for Katie, nobody else!" She spoke sternly.

"And I'm grateful your doing it for Katie." Stefan walked in and grabbed her new hairbrush, he decided that her old one from the 18060's mightn't work.

Bonnie start chanting and in a matter of seconds she was finished.
"Here." She handed Stefan the hairbrush. Then walking back down the stairs and outside.

Stefan sighed in relief, he had gotten Bonnie to place a protection spell on Katie. Not sure of what dangers could harm her.