1864

Before the story starts I want to say thank you all for 1k reads❤️

Mystic falls 1864
Katie

I had awoken one morning and my husband santos had told me that he was leaving for some business

I had awoken one morning and my husband santos had told me that he was leaving for some business. Once he had left I decided to pack my stuff and head to the Salvatore home.
My carriage had arrived and I did not have much belongings here, only a couple dresses so I did not need a big bag.
I arrived in my carriage and me and santos home was around 20 minutes from the Salvatore home.

Once I arrived I seen my 2 brothers waiting. I waiting for the carriage to full stop before getting out. I ran to my brothers and pulled them into a hug. I had not seen my brothers since my birthday in December, it was now September.

"I missed you!" I smiled to Stefan.
"We missed you so much Katie!" Damon smiled. I heard a cough and turned around Seeing Cassandra there also.
"Cassandra!" I smiled hugging her, Cassandra had tears in her eyes. "Your home! How?" She asked me.

"Santos left this morning before I arrived, I took it as my chance to come home!" I smiled as we entered the house.

I bonded with everyone for a bit of time. I was walking through the garden into the field of flowers. I sat down and admired all of them.
"Mrs Darwin." I heard from behind me. I stood up and faced the person.
"Cassandra, please do not call me that. I arrived here to escape santos, not be reminded of him. I'm Salvatore!" I smiled.
"I apologise!" Cassandra laughed. " you must come Katie, my family wish to see you again!" Cassandra led me to her home, it was fancy like mine and her mother father and older brother lived there along side Cassandra.

"Katie, so lovely to see you back. How is santos?" Cassandra's mother asked.
"He is lovely, thank you so much for asking!" I smiled as I seen the rest of Cassandra's family. We then left shortly after.

"Your parents are good Cassandra!" I smiled as we walked back.
"Yes, but my father is searching for my suitor..." Cassandra sighed.
"Oh Cassandra." I hugged my best friend.
"Katiana, you are 16 and have been married for a year and my father admired you for that. I'm 18 and I have not even met a suitor and my father wishes me to be more alike to you..." Cassandra told me looking in my eyes.
"Cassandra, do not think such of your fathers words, your are 10 times better than little me. Cassandra it is not bad to not have a suitor...I think of it as a gift!" The Salvatore girl said.

"Thank you Katie!" Cassandra smiled.

"I must go, my father will be in search of my presence, it was lovely to see you again Cassandra!" I smiled as I walked away into my home. Cassandra stood there a moment before turning back to her home.

At the dinner table

"Katiana, why are you beee without santos?" My father asked me.
"Father, santos wished to be alone so I came here to give him space!" I smiled while lying.
"You must go back to santos soon Katiana!" My father demanded. I was drinking my drink after dinner but before I drank it I looked with caution.

"Katie what is wrong?" Damon asked seeing my behaviour.
"Nothing dear brother!" I smiled walking away. Truth be told santos would put drugs into some of my drinks so I have been wary of every drink.

Time skip a few weeks

I was in my night gown when I decided I could not stay inside any longer

I was in my night gown when I decided I could not stay inside any longer. It was the middle of the night and I snuck outside to a field of horses.
I pet them and smiled admiring the such creature.
I heard rustling behind me and I turned to see Cassandra in a night gown similar to mine.
"Hello Cassandra!" I smiled.

"Katie, why are you awake at such time?" Cassandra asked.  "I simply could not sleep, and for you?" The Salvatore asked back.
" I could not sleep also!" We ran in the forest and fields with the horses all night until the sun was almost up.
"Cassandra I must go, my father will kill me if he sees I'm am not in my room." I apologies as me and Cassandra went home and I went in my room asleep for as long as I could.

It was the next morning and I seen Cassandra walk down the garden, she spent a lot of time with me and my brothers for some odd reason.
We were hanging out when a carriage arrived and out came a beautiful girl.

And upon her arrival misery and sorry came behind her, my brothers obsession killing them and my love for my brothers leading me to a deep slumber