It was made for you.

Lots of outfit changes

Katie, Elena and Damon arrived at the batting cage. Walking over they see Jeremy fail horribly.
"Remind me next time to compel him to be good at baseball." Damon snarked.

Katie glared at Damon as they entered the batting cage.
"Elena!" Jeremy ran hugging Elena.

"What are you guys doing here?" He smiled over to Katie.
"We came to visit." Damon fake smiled,
"No we didn't." Katie expressed sick of Damon and Elena.

"Hay guys, I'm meeting a friend here. I can't bail on him." Jeremy then pointed behind them.
"Look! Here he is."
Elena and Damon turned around to see kol mikaelson walking over with a grin on his face, baseball batt over his shoulder.

"Jeremy, that's kol. He's an original!" Elena warned as kol came over and hit Damon.

"Sorry mate but we're not buds." He expressed to Jeremy.
Damon was on the ground in pain,
"Get out of here..." he mumbled.

Katie seen kol smirk at her then go to hit Damon again.
"дървесни лози" this gave Damon the chance to jump up and defend himself.

Katie looked back for a moment thinking through what she was gonna do. She then turned back around and went running off.

Katie had ran and ran and ran. Like when klaus was after her.

As she was running somebody grabbed her pinning her to a tree.

"Katherine!" Katie smiled pulling the girl in for a hug.
"What are you playing at."

"Everyone's gone crazy, I can't stay with them for another moment. I want to be free." Katie said out of breath.

Katherine looked around.
"Then let's go!" She smirked grabbing Katie speeding away.

They had arrived in a small city. They were walking down the street staring at the shops when they came across a clothing store.

Katie pushed the door open and started rooting for clothes.
"No offence Katie but I don't think this store is your style." Katherine looked at some of the outfits,

"Katherine you should know by now, change your identity. Clothing, hair...all that stuff." Katie was unsure, but listening to her own words she found some outfits and put one on.

Katie walked out of the changing room and smiled

Katie walked out of the changing room and smiled. She did a little twirl and looked at Katherine.
"What do you think?" She smiled.
"I never thought modern style would suit you. But it was made for you." They laugh and walk out of the store.

They then went to a hair salon.

"Katie it's a big risk, I get it your feeling rebellious and stuff but.. at the end of the day. This isn't you." Katherine was wondering if she should stop her best friend or not.

"It's fine kat," Katie assured Katherine.

Katherine had sped off finding someone to eat while Katie got her hair done. She then returned as katie walked out.

Katherine was shocked.
Katie flipped her hair smiling.
"So...what do you think?"

They girls laughed with eachother leaving for the next town

Mystic falls

"Katie Salvatore!" Damon yelled entering the home.
"Where's Katie." He ran into Stefan.
"I thought she was with you?" Stefan replied back.

"Oh no." Damon froze.

"She ran away...again." Him and Damon said in sync.

Skip a few days

Rebekah was walking into a bar looking for her target, Katie Salvatore.

She looked over to the dance floor to see Katie and Katherine dancing together.

Rebekah was shocked with how different Katie looks.

Rebekah had snuck up behind Katie when Katherine was gone

Rebekah had snuck up behind Katie when Katherine was gone. She grabbed her and sped away home.

Katie
Everything blurred as I then seen clearly, but to my surprise I seen I was back in the Salvatore home.

Damon, Stefan, Elena and Caroline were crowding over me.

"Oh my god...your hair." Elena pointed out shocked.

"Hello elena!" I smirked.

"We we're worried sick." Damon grabbed me and squeezed me in a hug stefan joining.
"I'm ok." I laughed off.

"Good, now come on. We have a dance to get ready for." Caroline smiled dragging me off to my room.

"So what's this dances decade?" I asked looking through some stuff.

"The 20's... Rebekah chose it." Caroline scoffed

"Mhm" I mumbled in response.

Going on vacay at 3 am Saturday for a week so won't be able to update really