I dont think i could raise a baby on my own

BEFORE THE CHAPTER BEGINS!!!
As you all know by now I have horrible memory of how the plot goes, this chapter proves. So I will be picking up bits I remember and try include them. It may not even be right to how it happened on the show but, this is my story not the show!

Salvatore house

Stefan and Damon were in their house when they heard a knock at the door, Stefan went and answered it only to come back with a letter, the letter was from Katie.

"Who was there?" Damon asked,
"It was a letter." Stefan says ripping it open and read the letter,

"It's from Katie!" Damon ran over and they both read it.

I'm pregnant

"She's pregnant!" Damon snapped.

Stefan pushed the letter away and started walking out when Damon stopped him.

"Where the hell are you going!"

"To get our sister Damon, she out in New Orleans with klaus of all people, and she's pregnant with his child!" Stefan snapped at Damon.

"You think klaus will let her leave with us? No, even if we steal her from him he will come looking for her Stefan. It's not safe, Katie is safe beside klaus and I don't like klaus but if she's Happy then let her stay there. If something happens she will write to us and we can go get her." Damon calmed Stefan down.

Stefan just walked back inside ignoring Damon.

Time skip a while
New Orleans, Katie

I woke up this morning and knew klaus was trying to get his old home back. I decided to stay out of the way and let klaus handle this.

I had gotten ready for the day and my baby bump was tiny.

I decided to put jeans on, I think their the only pair I own to be honest

I walked outside and I had heard word of wolves out in the bayou, I wanted to go check it out so I got my vines to bring me near there.

I started walking and the mucky ground under neath me wasn't affecting my shoes, it simply moved out as I walked.

I heard moving behind me so I turned around and seen nothing...strange.
I walked out to where I seen water and a little hut that looked slightly run down. I seen a girl with light hair turning away.

"Come back." I said and she stood frozen in place.
"Your her." She had a soft voice.
"Yes, I'm Katie!" I smiled at her I placed my hand out and once she took it her eyes slightly flashed, I was guessing she hadn't triggered her curse yet.
"I'm eve."

"Why are you alone eve?" I asked the girl.
Eve looked around before turning back to me.
"All the werewolves around here had another curse placed on them...instead of turning into a wolf every full moon they turn human." Eve whispered.

"Oh my!" I was in horror.
I looked around and seen a tiny glass tube, I walked over and picked it up inspecting it.

A vine came out of the ground and I pricked my finger. Blood spilled until the tube was filled.
"Here!" I handed eve the tube.
"Give this to somebody when they turn human, get them to drink it and light some candle. Then right when the moon sets and the sun rises they should remain human and you can blow out the candle." She smiled at me.

"Thank you!" She hugged me. I heard rustling again so I turned to her.
"Run." I told her turning around and walking back.

Somebody sped up to me so I used vines to restrain them.

"Elijah!" I smiled dropping the vines and hugging him.
"I hear you've gotten yourself into something."he smiled at me pulling away from the hug.

"It seems." I sighed as we walked back through the forest.I seen the witch Sophie signaling me.
"I have to take care of something, I'll meet you back at the house?" I asked him.
"Stay safe Katie." Elijah then sped away, I walked over to Sophie.

"Katie, come on. I've arranged a doctors appointment so you can know your baby's gender."
"Why? You did kidnap me." I told her.

"Please Katie, I'm sorry." She pleaded and I excepted it. We went into the witch doctor and she told me I was having a girl.

The witch doctor walked out for a minute and I was left with Sophie.
"Your letting the dark take you, why?. I asked her breaking the silence.
"What!" She was surprised at my sudden outburst.

"I can feel your power, it's not pure. Your going to the dark."

"Marcel killed my sister for preforming magic. Ever since then I began to look into dark magic, Marcel won't let us do magic tho." Sophie then went quiet.

"Oh... I should head back." I got up and walked out, the night was warm but breezy.
As I entered the house I heard klaus demanding orders, about where to put this or don't bring that. It was pointless.

I walked in and peeped around the corner to see klaus turning away and walking towards me. he seemed pissed.

"Rebekah betray me! Did you know!" He asked me.
"No I didn't know, you may be twisted but your the father of my child. And I don't think I could raise a baby alone." I told him as he shook it off.
"Pack your stuff, we're leaving first thing tomorrow morning." He told me, just as he was about to walk away I stopped him.
"The baby's a girl, just thought I'd point that out." I then walked away up to my room leaving a big bad hybrid with a big smile behind me.

Sort of pointless chapter