Fight

Katie had been doing her own thing for a while, staying away from mikaelson and her brothers drama.
She was outside in the garden, she felt the flowers underneath her. The soft breeze blowing in her hair.   A man's voice appeared behind her.

"Katie Salvatore." The man asked causing Katie to turn around.
"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes, you can." He smirked and knocked Katie out.

Bonnie ran out the back garden of the Slavatore home in search for Katie.
"Katie!" She called.
She ran back inside the home were everyone was.
"She's not out there?" Bonnie was confused.

"What if Rebekah has her?" Elena piled in.

"We may have decacated her brother but she loves Katie too much." Damon groaned.

Katie

I woke up in some lab.
"Morning sleeping beauty." A man smiled,
"Where am I?" I groaned,

"That's none of your concerns!" The man smirked.

He stabbed a needle into Katie's chest and drew out blood.
"Stop!" I screamed.

He pulled the needle out and went off to some room testing the blood.
I looked around trying to find my way out but it wasn't working. I heard beeping beside me and looked to see a machine keeping check of my heart.

Then 2 man barged in.
"Night night sleeping beauty!" One smirked, the other placing a mask around my nose causing me to pass out.

In the lab
"Dude, that's enough. If you give her anymore she'll die and we loose our jobs." One man to,d the other.

"Yeah ok." He removed the mask and replaced it with oxygen tubes in her nose.

They removed nearly all of her blood but leaving enough for Katie to wake up.
They walked out with the blood handing it to their boss. They came back and grabbed a drill making a hole in the side of Katie's head. She wouldn't be able to feel it tho.

They played an old radio looking box and white noise came out. They walked out leaving Katie.

When she woke up a few hours later she was hearing the noise. Soon enough the sound went away and Katie seen a pile of blood around her head.

"It healed..." she realised.
The men didn't know Katie would heal to that.

The older man walked in who took Katie's blood in the needle at the start. With a horrible grin on his horrible face.

"It worked."

"What worked..." Katie panicked her heart picking up causing the machine to go off.

He ran over and held her down.
"Relax." He demanded.

"Your blood, Katie Salvatore. Your blood can create supernatural beings more powerful than klaus mikaelson."

"What." She whispered.

He laughed and walked out of the room.

In the corner of her eye Katie seen Bonnie Bennett.

"Bonnie." Her voice was all raspy.

"It's me Katie, fight." She urged.
"I can't."

"Fight them Katie, you know you can. We're getting you but you need to fight until we can." Bonnie looked at her once more before disappearing.

.
"Fight"

Sorry, I only updated this because I had to update it and I had no clue what do write so I skipped to when they killed klaus. Just a sort of filled chapter.