I love you

Katie

Katie

It was a new day. I got up and ready and headed downstairs. I seen hope sitting down eating breakfast in her own world.
I decided to leave her and I headed outside, the weather was different it was a gloomy sky with slightly strong winds.

I walked to a field 15 minutes away. It was a tall field filled with different types of flowers.
I found a small clearing with no flowers so I sat on the ground near the flowers admiring them.
I looked towards my wrists, they were covered in black veins that have almost taken up my whole arm.

I seen they went deep down along my arm I chuckled humourless and got back up making my way back to my home. On my way I ran into an old friend of mine.
"Katie." Davina Claire greeted me. "Hello davina!" I smiled ever so slightly. Im drained.

"Did you find anything?" The witch asked me sceptically. I could feel the veins growing along my neck and wrists and it hurt. My eyes fluttered slightly as I held my breath to try relive the pain.
"Not a single thing!" I exclaimed sighing.

"I'm sorry Katie, I'm out of sources!" Davina apologised. "It's ok davina." I smile hugging her.

Me and davina stood side by side as we walked through the quarter, we stopped by a painter painting his feelings away, I stood still tilting my head to the side slightly admiring the artist. A small smile appeared on my face admiring the talent.
He has painted a sky scene with water and trees and the sun sitting right on top of the water.

On the other side there was a female singing and 2 men on the sides playing instruments. Many people were admiring and putting small amounts of change into the hat she set down, so me and davina turned and put more change in the hat.

We walked over to a witch shop, there were plenty of herbs so we decided to just go inside. We looked around slightly to make sure nobody was watching and enter the small shop. The bell rang announcing out arrival and we looked around at herbs. As per usual nothing was there so we exited the small little shop empty handed.

"I've to get back to hope, love you." I smiled as we hugged once more. "I love you too Katie, can I see them?" She reluctantly ask. I nod and she sees the vibrantly black veins surrounding my neck going deep into the skin and low down.
"I hope you find peace in the after life." She smiled sadly as we hugged one more time. "Thank you davina!" I smiled as I walk away and we go our separate ways for the last time.

I arrived home and seen and heard nobody around. I decided to go to my room and I grabbed a fancy box I have received as a gift when I was younger and started to put some items in the box for hope. I go to pull out my phone but to my luck I couldn't find it.

I winced again as I felt the veins grow. I got up and grabbed my coat and let.
I walked the streets of New Orleans, I turned a corner and seen my daughter walking along the streets with her father. I smiled slightly while hiding from the corner of a brick wall. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I seen hope stop facing her dad.

She looks like she started lashing out, klaus's eyes filled with sorrow as hope spoke. Hoped eyes went to tears and she barged away from klaus so I hid as she ran past me. I got out of my hiding spot and walked towards klaus. "She seemed mad." I chuckle humorously.

"She's scared of loosing her mother." Klaus mikaelson told me.
I sighed and turn around to make my way home. With my back facing klaus I spoke. "Take care of her klaus." I pause for a minute before walking away again. It was getting darker and the wind picked up.

Hope

I couldn't loose my mom, I lashed out at my dad because I haven't seen her all morning but I seen her once I got home. I sobbed to her for a while but stopped shortly after and went to my room to look for something.
I was searching my bags to find something I wanted to show my mom from school, I had painted s picture of her in an art class I took in my own time.

I found the canvas from my bag and walked down the stairs

"Mom! Look what I found, I made it for you at school-"

Katie

I was waiting for hope to come down, she wanted to show me something she made for me. That was until my breath started to quicken. I started springing flowers everywhere. I winced as the veins grew more for the last time and I started coughing uncontrollably. My hands flew to my mouth as I seen my hands turning jet black.

Hope came down with something in her hand, klaus and Caroline walked in as caroline got my message. They all seen me coughing like crazy and hope tried to run but klaus grabbed her.

"Mom!" Hope screamed at the top of her lungs as she started crying.

I looked at my hands as the veins took over my neck.

"Katie!" Caroline screamed being held back by Rebekah as klaus just watched tears rolling fine his face as he held hope back.

I felt my insides rot. My 2 hands were out infront of me as I looked down at my palms. My body finished rotting and I managed to whisper. "I love you." One last time before I was consumed. The veins consumed me, it was over. Mother Nature was over. Hope mikaelsons mother was over. Klaus mikaelsons soulmate was over.

I was now at peace.