Water

Time skip

Katie

Today was Mary-Lou and Nora's anniversary, from what my mother has told me.
We had been invited so I got me and hope dressed.

On our way down I seen Stefan and Damon, I had been distancing myself slightly from them

On our way down I seen Stefan and Damon, I had been distancing myself slightly from them. I looked towards them.
"Morning..." I said slightly. They turned around and smiled. "Good morning." They smiled to me as I walked out, I'm pretty sure my brothers are going also but I wanted to leave early with hope.

We arrived and we're greeted by lily.
"Hello!" She smiled welcoming us.
"Hi." I smiled as my mother held hope.   "She's perfect." She smiled slightly.
"Come, you must meet Mary-Lou and Nora." Lily led me and hope towards the girls.

"Girls." The older Salvatore woman said.
"Yes lily, who is this?" Nora asked. "This is my daughter and granddaughter." Lily smiled as Nora grabbed hope. Hope was unsure of all these new faces.
"Nice to meet you!" I smiled at Mary-Lou.
"She's beautiful." Nora and Mary-Lou said at the same time. "Thank you." I smiled slightly.
"If you would excuse me a moment." I walked away from the group as my mother attended hope.

I made my way to a random table filled with champagne. I grabbed a glass and chugged it, placing the glass down I'm begun to wonder who I am again. I refuse to let that burn into my brain again... for hopes sake.

I was hurried in thought when I seen my brothers arrive through the doors. That's what shot me out of my trance, they would kill me if they knew I let lily stay with hope. I rushed over and grabbed hope off my mother.

"Katie?" Damon questioned as I bumped into him. "Hi Damon." I smiled.
"You didn't let lily have hope did you?" Stefan questioned. "Of course not." I raised my eyebrows slightly as I walked away out of the house. I made my way to a beautiful clearing.

The only thing about it was that there was no flowers, just green grass with beautiful water where the sun rests.

I grew flowers and trees from the ground everywhere. It was beautiful.