Please dont leave.

Iris ran down into a tomb of some sort. A witch was there with a circle of salt.
"You came..." iris asked surprises.
"I'm here to help Iris, I think what your doing is right even if the villagers think different, come." She signaled iris over.

Grabbing a knife she slit iris' neck as blood came seaping out.
"Why?" Was iris' last words  before she fell to the ground in her own pool of blood dead...

The witch placed iris in the circle of salt and started spelling.
"dormies quia quomodo excitare cum locutus est" she chanted over and over again.

Esther walked in with a smirk.
There was a White coffin in the corner which iris was placed in then they carried the coffin out to the middle of no where.

"Mikael dug this is earlier. Hurry" Esther rushed placing iris in the hole and placing dirt back over her.

A little while later Niklaus had been turned into a vampire and his rage was above the roof.

"Where is iris mother!" He yelled.
"She left niklaus, it was for the best." Esther tried to reason.
"You killed her" klaus had enough of it and killed Esther there and then.

Ripping her heart from her chest before he fled along with his 4 siblings.

Mystic falls, Virginia 2009

" do I have to go Damon?" Katie pleaded

"Katie it's not safe here, Stefan has no humanity. You could die here." Damon grabbed her.
"No Damon please, I don't wanna go I'm fine here I'll stay out of trouble here." She tried to get out of Damon's grip.

Stefan had heard this commotion so he entered seeing Damon with Katie in his arms her pleading.

"What are you doing." He said void.

"Like you care stef, I'm sending her off to be safe. It's too dangerous here for Katie." Damon reasoned.

"That's not what klaus wants." Stefan glared.

Damon paused speeding to Stefan snapping his neck.

"I'm sorry little brother but can't have you ratting to klaus." Damon grabbed Katie and vamped to the car knocking her out placing her in the passenger seat,

He grabbed her bags and out them in the trunk. Hopping in to the driver seat he drove off to some unknown location to the public eye.

Katie woke up as soon as they arrived,
"No Damon please." She broke down.
It killed Damon to see his baby sister like this but it had to be done.

It was a supernatural camp basically like a mental hospital for supernatural.

As damon walked her in he was greeted with a woman.

"You must be Damon and Katie, hello. I'm Maria and I'm here to help."

"Wait your the Salvatore siblings,"

"Yep that's us. Take care of my baby sister." Damon said hugging Katie.

"Please don't go Damon." She whispered.

Damon looked at Katie once more before speeding off.

Katie

I was there in tears, Damon had left me here...even tho stefan had no humanity he wouldn't allow me here.

Maria grabbed me and showed me to this dorm like room.

"Katie you will be staying here." She placed a hand in her pocket.

She placed a necklace around my neck with a crystal on it.

"I'll see you later for therapy." She smirked walking away.

When the crystal was placed on me all my worries went away. I was happy and not angry at Damon for sending me here.

Stefan

After I woke up from getting my neck snapped I was pissed.

Remembering klaus' words.

'Watch over Elena and Katie especially. I want no harm to both girls and they can't leave mystic falls.'

I failed klaus and he was gonna be pissed.

Just then Rebekah walked out the hallway,
" what happened to you?" She asked,

"Damon, he snapped my neck and took Katie." I grumbled getting up and wiping myself off.

Rebekah shrugged.

Damon
I had made it back to mystic falls, I felt bad leaving my sister there. The tears in her eyes and her pleading for me not to leave her.

I knew Stefan would be pissed so I went to the Gilbert home.

Crazy enough Elena,Caroline,bonnie,Matt and Tyler were there,

"Where's Katie?" Elena asked knowing I would leave Katie with Stefan.

"I sent her to some supernatural camp," I shrugged hiding the hurt,

"You what!" They all snapped.
"She's safer there then here."

_______________________________________

Screw you damon