16

Time skip

Hope mikaelson

I was walking in the Salvatore boarding school hearing people talk about my dad from books they've read, I was on my way to give a classmate of mine my blood so he could be a hybrid...all his idea.

I gave the kid my blood and left. Walking back I stopped at the glass box dedicated to my mother. I smiled at one of her letters and her old jewellery. I smiled sadly before I got called to the head office.

"I didn't know he would throw himself off a building!" I defended myself. "Your mothers been called hope, you need to pack your bags because your going home for a while." Alaric saltzman discussed. "I thought you were better hope, don't follow your fathers footsteps. Follow your mothers."

"So marry and have a child with a big bag hybrid?" I asked giving sass. "Her early times." Alaric dismissed me so I packed all of my stuff waiting for my mom to come.

Katiana Salvatore

"I'll survive." I told freya as we drank away. Sat in the local bar I met up with freya and Vincent a witch of the quarter.
I was talking to my friends infront of me when all of a sudden i get a call. I laugh and pull out my phone seeing Alaric saltzman across my screen.

I sighed. "I'll be back, hopes schools calling." I got up and walked outside answering the call.

"Alaric!" I greeted in the phone. "Katie...good to talk to you again." Alaric said over the phone.
"Look Katie...we need you to come get hope. She's been suspended." I roll my eyes and hang up. I go back inside to my table.

I grabbed my stuff.
"I've to go get hope from school, she probably kilt a student...taking her fathers footsteps." I walk out and bash into klaus.
"Hello love, where you off to in a rush?" My husband asked me.

I knew if I told klaus about hope it wouldn't end well, he's been on and off killing people. He is usually gone for 5 months the earliest and about 9 the latest.

"Caroline called, she wants to hang out." I lied. Klaus gave me a look. "Not about hope?" The hybrid asked in suspicion.

"No klaus she's fine." I rushed off in my vines to mystic falls.

I walk into the now school and seen some students walking around. I look over and see hope sitting on a bench with her bag.

I hide and made red roses pop up surrounding her. Hope panicked slightly before I walked in and made them go away.

"Blood?" I asked walking over to her. She rolled her eyes. "It's nothing you and dad haven't done!" She sassed.
"Remember who your talking to hope, your lucky I didn't make your dad come here." We walked outside and flew away in the vines.

Arriving back at the French quarter we walked inside our home.
"Hope you can't give people blood, he threw himself off a building!"

"I didn't know he would throw himself off a building! You went sad and killed a man with wind!" Hope reasoned.

"Your point? I was not 15 years old!"

"Your still 16 mom! Do you know how weird it is to have your mom be 1 year older than you and look practically the same age as you!" Hope yelled out as we walked around.

"Klaus!" I called out ignoring hope. He was gone once again...

My phone rang. "I've to take this." I walked out and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I asked standing outside in an alleyway that a door in our home leads to.
The person on the other line spoke.

"They are 10 times worse davina, no matter what I make it doesn't work."
"Can't you do what you did before?"davina Claire asked me through the phone.
"I was in newer stage and the magic of the tomb coma was still strong. If I try wake her again...I can wake her but I can wake me."

"Katie, nobody has an answer." Davina apologised. "Everything's fine davina, just take care of her."

I hung up and sighed. I walk back in and see hope has gone to her room. I go up into my room and pull my hair away from my neck.

I stood in the mirror and watched my neck, I traced my hand down it.

I the pulled my hair back and checked my wrists, the same thing on my wrists also

I check my phone and text klaus quickly asking to his where abouts.

I walk out and open hopes door, I peek in and see her lay down on her bed with headphones in. I smiled slightly walking down the stairs.