New Orleans

Klaus and Katie had arrived in New Orleans. They arrived at some house and placed their baggage in.

"I have business to take care of, why don't you go on a walk around. Get used to the area?" Klaus suggested.
"Ok." Katie replied.

They both left and went different ways klaus to an old friend and Katie just anywhere.

Katie

I started walking when I came across a cemetery. There was a few people gathered talking, I was walking by minding my own business when the group bowed as I walked by.
They all gasped.
I knew they were witches now and turned to them.

"Your witches."I announced.
"Your her." A young girl told me.

Somehow I ended up in some crypt. I sat chained up waiting for them to return, I knew I could escape easily but I wanted to see what they were doing.

They walked back in.

"Who are you again?" I asked the girl.
"I'm Sophie, and right now the others aren't important."

I nodded,

"Did you know?" She asked me.
"Know what?"I was now interested. "About the baby!" She said like it was the most obvious things.

"A baby? I am not pregnant." I laughed off but seen her dead serious.

"I'm...pregnant?" I gasped.

Once I found that out I got vines to rise and pulled the chains off me, Sophie looked at me in shock.
"You could escape?" She asked, to witch I didn't reply just walked out with my face in shock.

I walked down the street my hand on my stomach.

"I'm pregnant." I said to myself, I couldn't tell anybody yet...not even klaus to which I'm guessing it's his baby.

I found where klaus was with his friend. People were gathered around them and I had no idea what was going on.

I walked through the crowed and seen...marcel

Third person

Marcel looked over klaus's shoulder and seen Katie.

"Katie!" He was shocked, klaus turned around and seen her. He was confused on how they knew each-other.
"Marcel!" Katie said in excitement, she ran over and hugged marcel as he hugged her back,

"It's good to see you!" Katie exclaimed.

"You don't look like you've aged a day, how?" He asked happy.

"You 2 know each-other?" Klaus questioned.

"I met Katie in 1863, mystic falls. Her father was having some ball and I bumped into her while you were doing 'business'." Marcel pulled away from their hug and out his arm over her shoulder.

Klaus was not one bit happy.

"Come on Katie, we're going." He grabbed Katie's arm and sped them away.

Marcel was surprised but continued on with his thing.

At home with klaus and Katie

"How did you 2 meet?" Klaus demanded shoving Katie inside.
"Relax!" She screamed at him.
"Tel me!"

"I'm 1863 I was outside from my family's hall and Marcel walked up to me! Nothing happened klaus, my brothers took me away soon after." Katie told him frustrated.

"My gosh, what's with the shouting?" Rebekah's voice was heard.

Katie turned around.
"Rebekah!" She ran and hugged Rebekah.

"Ahh, little sister. Finally came back." Klaus judged.
"I was in mystic falls for a few hours you know!" She defended herself.

"Yea she was." Katie also added in.

Klaus rolled his eyes and walked away.

"I'll help you with your bags." Katie smiles grabbing some of Rebekah's bags and brought them to her room.

Once Rebekah's bags were in her room she walked over and closed the door, she turned on a sink in her bathroom and dragged Katie into her bathroom.

"Your pregnant!"She looked at Katie
"How did you know?" Katie asked.

"I heard the witches talking, I then rushed here as fast as I could....does he know?" She asked.
"No, I don't plan on telling him until I can't hide it anymore."Katie sighed.

"Your secrets safe with me!" Rebekah smiled hugging Katie then placing a hand on her stomach.
"Your aunty bex will protect you little one." Rebekah smiled turning off the sink.

They girls walked out and Katie went to her own room, it was nice considering they only moved in.

Katie changed into night clothes and settled in bed, she was scared for what the future had to hold

Katie changed into night clothes and settled in bed, she was scared for what the future had to hold. She was excited to tells herself brothers her first exciting things since arriving.

She rooted around for paper and pen, sure she had a cell phone but she thought this way would be fun. Like back when they were younger. She began to write.

𝒮𝓉𝑒𝒻𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃,
𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒. 𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓊𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝓊𝓃 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝒹𝓈...𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒.

𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝐼 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎...
𝒲𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝐼 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝟣𝟪𝟨𝟥 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉, 𝐼 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎, 𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎! 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓀𝓁𝒶𝓊𝓈 𝓎𝑒𝓉, 𝐼 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽.
𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓁𝓎,
𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒.

Katie placed the letter into an envelope and left it on her nightstand. She then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Klaus

I knew Katie would be asleep so I opened her door slightly and seen her sleeping peacefully, I felt bad for arguing when we first got here. Considering I think she only came here for me. I walked in her room and kissed her forehead lifting the blanket over her, as I turned around I noticed a letter on her nightstand. It was addressed to back in mystic falls and I was very tempted to read it but decided against it and walked out of her room and falling asleep in mine.