Nothing perfect lasts forever

Katie Salvatore

I gasped awake trembling, I looked all around me to see I was in the back of some truck.

Slowly climbing up I looked out the back of it and seen.....mystic falls high?

I noticed I was healed but still covered in rips and dried up blood, walking into the High school doors I see bonnie and Matt entering. I speed up as fast as I could which wasn't very fast enter8ng the gym doors.

As entering I hear klaus mikaelsons say,

"Oh there's so need for blame luv,it's just your witchy interference has seemed to cause some undesirable side effects. So since you caused the problem I'm gonna have you find the fix." He smirked

I looked at everybody and seen Elena in the background. Joy spreading in my body I run over to Elena.

"Elena!" I yelled joyed giving her a hug.

Everybody looked over to me in shock.

"Katie....your clothes," bonnie was concerned.

Elena pulled away placing her hands on my shoulders and examined my outfit.

"Did klaus do this to your." Elena was concerned for her friend, she even forgot for a slight moment what was going on in the school gym hall.

"Oh she's awake," Rebekah said walking in dragging Tyler Lockwood.

I turned around seeing this other blond female.

"I'm Rebekah." She introduced.

Next thing I knew Rebekah was dragging Tyler Lockwood out of the hall.

"Oh my god," I whispered in shock.

"Rebekah." Klaus called.

She turned around and huffed,
"What nik!"

"Bring Katie with you, don't harm her nor let her get harmed." He demanded.

Rebekah grabbed Katie's arm dragging her and the dead lockwoof on the ground.

When Katie entered the room she seen Caroline,

"Caroline!" She ran and hugged her.

"Katie oh my god." Caroline was shocked with Katie's outfit and needed comfort from seeing her boyfriend in the floor dead.

Soon enough Tyler woke up with a gasp, klaus walked in and forced him to drink elenas blood.

Tyler's back arched as his eyes changed and fangs came out from his gums. Klaus looked with an amused smirk pulling Katie behind him in case anything went wrong. Caroline was watching in fear as Rebekah held her back, Katie grabbed Caroline's hand as Caroline gripped onto Katie's for dear life. She was glad her blond best friend was back.

Rebekah mikaelson

I grabbed Caroline Forbes and pulled her back as Tyler arched his back fangs coming out as he consumed elenas blood.

I looked at Tyler un sure if I should be amused or not, I looked at Tyler the over to my brother. Seeing his smirk of achievement made me want to roll my eyes until I noticed a certain Salvatore behind him, nik had a protective arm in front of Katie in case something were to happen which caused Tyler to go rabid.

Katie must be special from what I picked up, klaus hunted her down because she was his soulmate. She's like Mother Nature and in order for nik to turn hybrids he had to use her blood or get her blessing which is what he had to do to break the curse rp from what I'm told.

Katie is different, I actually think she cane change nik's cold black heart.

I was actually happy seeing nik care something about the blond Salvatore girl.

Klaus mikaelsons
When I seen Tyler Lockwood' transition becoming a success I smirked in joy, something jolted inside of me which caused me to place my arm in front of Katie to some what protect her. I like this Salvatore girl even tho she's my soulmate somethings different about her...

But of course nothing perfect lasts forever as the events that night caused chaos in the supernatural world and to everyone' life who's involved with it.

Authors note

So sorry I haven't posted I was on vacation