Prison world

Jk

Katie

I woke up in mystic falls town square.
How'd I get to mystic falls?

I got up and seen nobody around.
"Hello?" I yelled but no answer, not even a single car driving on the street. I looked down and seen I was in my bloody clothes and shoes and felt my neck which was also covered in blood with the slit mark.

I ran faster to the Salvatore home and walked in. There I seen Damon and Bonnie.
"Damon!" I screamed running and hugging him.

"Katie? How the hell are you here?" Damon questioned  hugging me back. He pulled away and inspected me, seeing the slit across my neck and blood then blood going all down my legs and covering my dress.

"Damon..." I cried in his arms, he hugged me.
"They killed me, the took my baby and killed me." I sobbed.

"Katie?" Bonnies voice came from the door. "Hi Bonnie!" I smiled hugging her.

"How are you here? My grams sent us here." Bonnie questioned.
"It must be my connection with Damon?" I was unsure. I felt another presence. "Who else is here?" I asked them.
"No one it's just us?" Damon answered confused.

"No Damon, there's somebody's else." I rushed out of the house them following and I arrived in the store.
We seen a young man sitting in a sun chair.

The man laughed, "oh excuse me, I'm Kai!" He smirked.

"Katie how did you know he was here?" Bonnie questioned.
" I don't know, can you please stop." I snapped frustrated.
"What you do huh?" Kai laughed "you try kill them?"

"No? Why would I ever kill them." I knew he might of been crazy in the head. "We'll your covered in blood so..."

I sighed in frustration. "Forget him, I have to get home." I tried to rush out but Damon stopped me.
"Katie there is no way out..." Damon looked down.
"Damon I'm Mother Nature, that has to mean something... my baby is out there!" I yelled at Damon.

"Wait... your the Mother Nature?" Kai asked. "Yea." I turn to the young man and turned back to Damon.
I felt a tug towards me as I ran home I threw off my shoes and I ran even faster bare foot.

They continued to follow me shortly behind, Damon in shock his sister was even here.
I continued to run into the woods to a clearing covered in flowers.
"That wasn't here before." Kai pointed out.
I felt a tug and I knew it was time.

"I love you damon, bonnie. I'll get you both out!l i smiled before I disappeared.

I know short chapter but the song matches this but not the next seen so... sorry