Goodbye

Klaus

I was trapped, I can't get out.

Marcel has taken everything from me! My family, my daughter, he even turned my soulmate away from me!

Speak of the devil marcel arrived down. He just smirked towards me.
"Make no mistake marcel, when I set myself free I will come for you and show you everything I have. To remind you that you were nothing without me!" I yelled as he walked off laughing.
I sat down in the corner feeling tired and dizzy. I knew I would be trapped in this torture for a while. Everyday here I panic about freya, Rebekah, Elijah and kol. Katie and hope are my main worries though.

From what I have heard Katie's blood can create creatures stronger than me...Marcel could be using her for it.

"Using me for my blood?" The woman chuckled behind klaus. He turned around and seen the girl he loved.
"Katie?" I asked confused. "You really are thinking the worst...marcel was my friend klaus. He called me a child!" The beautiful woman before me chuckled standing by me.
She was dressed in all white, like a true angel.

"But

"But...how-?" She cut me off, walking closer to me she kneeled down infront of me.
"I'm not really here klaus, I'm an imagination. Although maybe I'll remember this in my dream?" The blonde Salvatore smirked. Tears rose in my eyes.
"Im so sorry." I looked down.
"Don't be!" she smiled
"I'm with hope klaus, she's so joyful and lightens the room. She's doing amazing!"
"Everything's perfect."

"I can't do this any longer love." I muttered, i truly felt broken. "Sure you can, your doubts are taking over nik. Don't let them consume you!"

"I have nothing to fight for!" I told the angelic looking woman.
"Fight for me klaus, fight to get me back. To bring me and your daughter home to your kingdom that you rule!" Her hand 'touched' my face but I couldn't feel it as it wasn't real.

"I will..." I whispered and with that the lovely Katiana disappeared.

I need to fight for her, to bring her home.

Katie

I tossed and turned all night, my dream was of me and klaus. I was talking to him in some kind of cellar...it was horrible. He had kept saying he was going to fight for me.

I shot awake and seen it was 6 in the morning, I was covered in sweat so I got into the shower.
I washed my hair and body and after I rinsed out my hair I was starting to picture klaus.

"Love help me, I need your help" he kept telling me. I knew it must have been the curse of the soulmates.
I now know I need to hurry and wake niklaus mikaelson sooner rather than later.

Getting me and hope ready I let her play while I packed up, somethings tells me that me and hope won't settle for a while

I heard Damon enter my room and I turned realising he's seen me pack.
"Hay- your leaving?" He asked his mood changing. "I have to wake up the mikaelsons and help klaus. This stupid soulmate thing is causing me to picture him...I can't do it damon!" I told him as he came and hugged me.

"Please don't go..." Damon whispered into our hug.
I was hit with flashbacks of when I left klaus and that was a big mistake...

"I have to Damon, I love you." I whispered tears in my eyes. "I love you so much little sister." We pulled away and took a breath, Damon played with hope while I finished packing.

I grabbed all of our belongings and put them by the front door.

"Are we going to go on adventures?" I asked baby hope, she only smiled back at me.

"We can't forget toys!" I exclaimed as I ran back grabbing the bag of hopes toys I came back down to see her out of her car seat in stefans arms.

"Your going?" His voice quivered. My words got caught, I could speak...
Instead I ran into a hug with Stefan. We put hope back in her car seat.

"I love you stef." I smiled into our hug.
"I'm sorry." I whispered, "everything's ok Katie. We will all end up happy together one day, like we planned." Stefan told me.

I was fully crying now. We brought the items into my car. Hope was sat in her car seat playing with a teddy I gave her from her aunt Rebekah.

"I love you both so much, me and hope will see you as soon as we can!" I smiled as we all hugged. They went around and said goodbye to hope.
I got into the drivers seat and drove away.

Leaving my brothers is always the hardest thing I've done. The hardest thing I imagined to do when I was younger...I never wanted to let go of my brothers when I was younger.

Stefan and Damon

Seeing our sister drive away not knowing when we would see her again is the worst pain a person can go through. Knowing her and our niece won't be un a forever home for a while. We were both a crying mess standing in our drive way. Walking inside we seen beautiful pink flowers.

"We love you baby sister..." we said in sync admiring the flowers.

Goodbye Salvatore...

Katie

I was driving to the moving truck, using vines i connected it to my car and drove.

"I'm doing this?"I asked myself driving, hope had fallen asleep and I was growing bored. So I began to think how I would wake them, what I would do when I seen klaus again...

On my way driving I seen a man looking unwell. That's when I realised who he was. I stopped the car suddenly and shot vines up to catch the man.

"What did you do to me!" He yelled.
"It was a moment of sadness." I said as I killed him. Oops, I forgot I turned some drunk man.

I got back in my car and continued driving.

I pulled out my phone and called Caroline, she didn't pick up so I left a voice mail.
"Hey care, I'm going out of town for a while with hope, I love you and I'll see you soon."

R.I.P. Queen Elizabeth II May she rest well in her new heavenly home.