Pleasure im sure.

Salvatore house

It was the next day and as katie walked down the steps she seen a dead girl on the last few so she dodged them and walked towards the kitchen, coming out when she heard Damon.

The brothers gave out to each other when Rebekah walked in.

"Who are you?" Damon asked confused. Katie was happy tho, she liked Rebekah.

"Rebekah, pleasure I'm sure." She then turned her head from Damon placing her bags down.

"He actually left me here." She scoffed.
"Which one's my room?"

"Your not staying here." Damon and Stefan both said at the same time.

She scoffed again.
"Katie?" She looked at the human girl.

"Come on, you can stay next door to me." She smiled leading Rebekah up the stairs.

Rebekah smiled in victory at the brothers grabbing her things and following Katie.

"This is your room".

"Fantastic." She smirked.

"Anyways I have to go get ready for school." She smiled walking out.

"Wait." Rebekah stopped the other blond.

"Mhm?"

"Would I be able to go to school with you? Considering my brother left me here I may as well blend in." The original questioned.

"Sure, see you at the door in 5 minutes?" Katie asked.
"Perfect." Rebekah smiled as katie left the room.

Damon and Stefan

"Great so now we have klaus' sister?" Damon was furious.

"Cool down Damon, she can help protect Katie."Stefan stated the obvious.

"Help?" Damon muttered confused,

"Klaus compelled me last night to keep an eye on Elena and Katie." She sat up.

"I gotta head to class big brother." Stefan smiled getting under Damon's skin.

Damon scoffed gulping his glass of bourbon.

Katie and Rebekah walked up to the front door of the school when Stefan pulled up jumping out of his car.

Katie sighed as Rebekah scoffed,

"Hello little sister." Stefan smiled looking half drunk.

"Elena." Katie smiled going over to the girl,

"Hey." She sighed seeing Stefan following Katie.

Rebekah walked off then and Katie, Elena and Stefan walked towards history class...after Stefan fought Alaric.

Elena sat down then Katie sat a seat away from her. Some kid was between Katie and Elena so Stefan dragged him off and sat down smirking at the girls.

As Alaric started teaching Rebekah entered the room sitting down in the front row aka where Dana used to sit.

"Um, who are you?" Alaric asked.

"I'm Rebekah and history' my favourite subject." She smiled giving a wink to Katie.

As Alaric started teaching Katie zoned out looking outside the window.

She snapped out of her trance to Stefan tapping her.

She then followed stefan down to the cafeteria.

"Katie come on, I have your new cheer uniform ready!" Caroline smiled at her. Not too long ago when Katie first started school Caroline welcomed her to the cheer team and she is only starting now because she needed a new cheer uniform.

"Coming!" She smiled changing then running out to where Caroline and the girls were.

As they were warming up Rebekah walked over,
"I wanna try out." She stated.

"What?" Caroline was surprised at how sudden it was,

"You have a spot opened because poor Dana..." Rebekah went off.

"You can't just barge in here and demand a spot."

Rebekah started doing flips and cartwheels ending in the splits, she flipped her hair back and turned to the girls. Some guys from the football team were surprised and Rebekah chuckled walking back over,

"Why are you ruining our lives?" Caroline mumbled,

"I'm only trying to ruin yours, your popularity, your friends, your boyfriend, maybe even get closer to Katie." Rebekah smiled walking off.

After the school day was over Katie started walking home when Stefan grabbed her arm dragging her to his car.

"Stef what the heck." She let out in anger and shock.

"I'm driving my baby sister home, can't have you walking out where you can get hurt can we."

"Your gone psycho stef, you pushed that guy for bumping into Elena. Klaus really messed you up."

" he's your soulmate kate." Stefan shrugged driving her home.

As they entered Rebekah was there with an annoyed looked,

"You left me,"

"I'm sorry hero hair dragged me to his car and locked the doors." She scoffed.

Safe to say Katie didn't like the new Stefan...

Also sorry for how bad this is written I complete forgot what happened in this episode. My mind went blank tbh.