Once a salvatore always a salvatore

Caroline

I was walking around mystic falls when I got a call from Damon.
"Yes Damon?" I answered the phone.

"Blonde, get to the forest center now, Katie is in some crazy stage and things she needs to wake herself up...long story." Damon explained.
"Oh my god is she ok?" I worried,

"Get here now." Damon then hung up.

"Jackass" I mumbled.
I ran into mystic grill and seen Elena and Bonnie, Elena has started to adjust to normal life without lunging at people.
"Guys, it's Katie...she's waking her old self or." I paused.
"I don't know just we need to go find her." They all got up and we rushed off.

Little did I know klaus mikaelson had been listening to our conversation and sped straight to his past lovers grave.

Damon and Stefan

We called Caroline and told her to find us.

When we found Caroline we seen she brought Elena and Bonnie.

"I don't remember saying to bring guests, we didn't invite Elena to keep her safe." Damon told Caroline.
"That's not important right now, we need to find Katie." Caroline rushed.

Katie

I knew what I had to do, go to my original body. It was the only way.

I walked through the woods on my way to my grave. I started tearing up...I had to leave my body for a while and I knew that...but my brothers I felt horrible for being so selfish towards them.
Klaus kept popping into my brain but I couldn't let him get in the way right now, even though I know he wants me to wake my past self.

I arrived at my grave and I placed my hands on the ground surrounded in flowers.

"майка природа се събуди майката природа се събуди" I said aloud. I felt a rush of power come from me.
As I stood up I felt light headed and I admired the beautiful world in this body once more before I fell down into a deep sleep.

Third person

Everybody was standing in the trees watching Katie, she bent down and placed her hands on the grave.
She said out load words nobody knew, not even Bonnie.
"майка природа се събуди майката природа се събуди"

She then rose up and dropped down.
Klaus ran over and grabbed Katie in his arms.
So did Stefan, Damon and Caroline.

They cradled Katie in their arms until they felt the ground shake.
"Guys..." Bonnie let out wearily.
"Guys! Drop Katie and step back, somethings happening." Bonnie yelled.
They lay Katie down once more, stepping back the shaking continued. It got more violent and more violent that they were holding on to eachother to stand still except for klaus.

Then it stopped.

No more of the ground shaking, they let go of eachother and listened to the peace.
They were confused...until the grave started shaking slightly. The stared over at the grave and they seen a hand fly out of it.

They all gasped, another hand flew out and a body came out of the grave.

The girl brushed herself off and the dirt went away as it was never there.

She was around 5'5, fair skin and brought hair just below her shoulders.

Damon, stefam, Caroline and elenas vampire eyes flashed before the woman.
Bonnie bowed before her, and klaus' hybrid eyes flashed out.

The girl smiled at them all

"Hello." Her voice sounded angelic to them all. They were all shocked and didn't know what to say.

Iris' eyes moved over to klaus and she smiled widely.

"Niklaus!" She smiled and ran to klaus arms, she limped a tiny bit getting used to walking after being asleep for 1000 years.
Klaus's arms flew around and and spun her around.

She pulled away and faced the others.
"Excuse my manners, I'm iris meadow Salvatore."

"Salvatore?" Stefan asked.

"Like I said Stefan, I was." Klaus coughed.
"Excuse me, am a Salvatore. So when I created my new body ask Katie I decided to stay a Salvatore."

Iris looked towards Caroline.
"Your...your beautiful." Caroline was shocked.
"Thanks care!" Iris smiled using her nickname.

Iris' accent was slightly British, yet slightly American.

Iris made vines come from the ground and hold Katie's body.

She cough.

"Now, let's get down to work then, shall we?" She smirked.