I warned you...i always win!

Katie

I woke up and I has no idea where I was, I may have not drunken but I blacked out with the amount of partying I was doing.
I got up and seen a t-shirt and a pair of shorts on me, I look over and see Caroline groan awake, then Bonnie and Matt?

"Morning." Matt groaned awake.
"Morning." I yawned.
"So...how was your party?" Caroline asked sitting up. "It was awesome, I really do wish I wasn't pregnant so I could have drank. But it was awesome!" I smiled at the thought of it to Caroline. I snapped out of it and turned to her.
"No but seriously, thank you so much Caroline. It meant the world to me." I hugged her as we all got up and walked out.

"Looks like we're walking..." Bonnie sighed as we walked out.
"I guess so." Matt shook his head as the 4 of us began walking. Lucky me had to got the farthest while pregnant...oh the joys.

I made it home in the end with some help of my vines and wind and entered the house. Stefan and Damon looked only awake as Damon's shirt was unbuttoned.

"Morning." I smiled shutting the door. My hair was a mess but not too crazy.
"Where did you end up crashing?" Damon asked.
"I think Tyler's? I don't know but there was me, Matt, Caroline and Bonnie." I shrugged grabbing some coffee.
Stefan looked towards Damon and they were having a fight with their eyes.

"What are you both not telling me?" I asked fed up.
"Klaus knows where you are, I don't know how but he sent your something..." Damon pushed a note towards me.

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷.

-𝓴𝓶

I threw the note away and groaned in frustration, I turned around and headed upstairs to get ready.

Stefan

"Great so klaus is coming." I whispered to damon, he placed his finger up and told me to listen.
And I saw my baby sister with her hands by her stomach talking.
"Your father doesn't give up baby! He's psycho." Katie let out a breath of air and went off again.

"Damon, klaus coming could mean we never see Katie or her baby again..." I told Damon worried.
"Everything will work out in the end brother." Damon patted my shoulder and walked off.

Great...

Katie

I was finished getting ready and I walked outside.

I went out into the woods and admired nature, there wasn't much to admire in New Orleans

While on my little adventure I heard rustling and vines shot us from the ground. Next of all somebody grabs me and holds my arms tight so I can't move them.

"Love, this is the second time you've ran and I've found you." Klaus laughed.
"You should know by now there is no escaping klaus mikaelson!" He smirked Evil.

"Hello to you too klaus." I sighed.
"I swear if you harmed our child-" klaus warned but I cut him off.
"Klaus let's be real." I started as I pushed him away subsiding vines holding him up.
"This baby is inside of me, if I harm her I will harm me... and this past time you haven't given a damn about this baby or me." I laughed to hide my hurt.
"You've been gone the whole time klaus, while I'm locked your home and when I leave I get a lecture..." I looked at klaus but he just looked down.

"I told you that you couldn't keep me in when I told you about this baby, I said I would leave no matter how hard you tried and I did! I warned you niklaus mikaelson. I will always win." With that last sentence I grabbed his face and looked him in the eyes with lust.
I went in more towards him and at the last second I pulled away and slapped him.
"лози отстранете" the vines went away and I was long gone.

For the rest of the day I decided to be M.I.A from everyone and do my own thing.
I found a vampire and walked towards him. His eyes glowed and he was shocked.
"Don't worry I won't harm you, I simply need you to do me something considering I'm soulmates with the first of your kind and pregnant with the first of your kinds child." I was sick and tired at this point.
"Bring these to New Orleans and hand them to a man named marcel, then hand him this letter and leave under no circumstances should you stay a minute longer." I told him handing my bag and the note. He went off and I went to my old home from 1864.

I arrived in my room and searched for anything left behind.

A few hours earlier

When Katie was getting ready she knew klaus would arrived so she decided on a little plan.
She grabbed a random piece of paper and started writing.

𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝑒𝓁,

𝐻𝑒'𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒... 𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈.
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓈.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝑔𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓇𝓎, 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃!

𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈,

𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒

The pregnant girl folded the note and went out all dressed.