Use it

I walked inside the school doors wearing my 1920's outfit.

Making my way down to the hallway I entered the school gym. I seen my friends so I headed over,

"Hay." I smiled at them.
"Oh hay! You look great." Caroline greeted.
They walked through the gym.
Tyler walked over to Katie when Caroline was gone getting a drink.
"May I?" The hybrid asked.
I took his hand and we started dancing away.
That was until the original hybrid showed up.

Klaus stood behind Katie glaring at tyler.
"Mind if I cut in mate?"

"Emm, go ahead." Tyler had spat up running away like a lost puppy.
I turned around facing klaus as he pulled me into his chest dancing around with me.

All of a sudden I'm rushing into an empty classroom with Bonnie chanting.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Esther."
"We're trapped in here." Tyler looked at me.

Jeremy came running in behind me.
"Everybody's walking right out." He mumbled out of breath.

"Humans.." I realised.
"So me and Jeremy can go help Elena." Matt suggested.

"You two?" Klaus pointed sarcastically.
I was in deep thought when I had an idea. I ran out to the barrier, taking out my earring in pricked my finger and let some blood flow onto the salt.it started to melt away and I walked out only for the barrier to go back up.

The others looked at me in shock.
"What?"
"I'm mother nature after all." I smirked running into the woods to find Elena,

"Go!" Bonnie warned Jeremy and Matt.

"How did she do that!" Caroline explained.

"She's Mother Nature, she practically owns witches, werewolves and vampires. Her blood breaks spells, curses." Klaus explained,

"Wow,"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Katie Jeremy and Matt entered were Esther and Elena were.
Esther popped out and looked at Katie.

"Katie..."

"Esther, what a horrible surprise." Katie snarked.
Esther chanted something causing Matt and Jeremy's to turn aiming their weapons at one another, including Katie.

"I have the power Katie."

Matt and Jeremy launched their weapons hitting Katie.

She let out an ear piercing scream.

Signalling all the other supernaturals.

They came speeding to aid her but she had fainted.

Dream

Katie was walking along the other side. She had looked over her shoulder and seen something causing her to smile.
"Iris!"

"Katie, how you have been wonderful in aiding my soul." Iris smiled.
"I'm sorry." Katie apologised.

"No need, Katie. You! You have the power, to stop everyone. To awaken me again, to stope them.
All you need is your scream, Mother Nature has a gift for a reason. So use it katie." Iris the pointed to her passed out body.

"Go." She smiled at her. Katie took one last look before walking over to her body. Placing her hand on her arm she woke up.

Back to real life

When Katie woke up Esther's ears were bleeding, she was on the ground.
Klaus was holding Katie tightly in his grip. As she gasped awake.

"I need to go."Katie got up but her legs went numb so she was about to fall but klaus had caught her.

"I've got you love, I've got you." He whispered to her taking her home.

When klaus had arrived home with Katie he brought her to her room but she had refused and gotten up.
"Love you need rest." He insisted,
"But I don't want rest klaus, I'm bored." She whined.

Klaus and her locked eyes, they both leaned closed connecting their lips.

Katie and klaus were making out when she jumped up, the hybrid catching her. He sped her to a wall.

Imagine the rest...