19. Such a Tease

Shaylin's pov:

Took me a second to realize that she said sorry. "What.." I shook it off and quickly said "no no no, babe, why are you saying sorry?" I put my hands forward to her saying "come here".

But this time she didn't. Her hands are fisted over her chest in a defensive stance, there's pure fear in her eyes. She subtly shook her head sideways, refused to come. I'm confused "babe what what's wrong?"

"What if I hurt you again?" She asks in very low whimper!  "Oh my god, Jenn??" I lowkey yelled "you didn't hurt me, are you crazy?" 

Took a few seconds then I see her slowly letting the stiffness go, blood returning to her face, poor baby was frightened pale.

"Come herreee" I almost had to drag her close to me, pressed my left cheek against her right cheek and hugged her. In a few seconds she calmed down, helped me to calm down too.

I finally let her go, looking at each other. "Honey" I spoke out "It's okay, sorry I just... freaked out a little" then I smiled to reassure her, still panting subtly. 

Jenny: "I didn't mean to..."

Me: "I knooww"

Jenny: "Was I... like, doing anything wrong?"

Me: "No no, you did nothing wrong, in fact it felt... good, a bit TOO good (blush) I mean... its you.. and um, I.. I (stutter) I think I need more time.."

She grabbed my hands and quickly said "No no I understand", held for a second then let them go and said "Something happened that I just couldn't... resist."

That kind of made me shy, I asked in a cutesy voice "Aww, reallyy?" then I smooshed her cheeks, then I started to blush and asked "so you can't resist me huh?" 

She smiled at me, I guess she's finally feeling normal. "You okay?" I asked just to be sure. "Yeah, I'm okay" She said facing down. Then she looked at me, I can see the admiration in her eyes. I guess she is right about not being able to resist, because I saw her checking me out top to bottom in a quick glance then looked away!

Made me realized that I didn't put the flannel back on, still in my tank-top. Wow, that just gave me a bit of jitters! It was a bit... hot! 

But it also felt kinda cute so I decided to mess with her. "Did you just check me out?" I asked, couldn't resist a mischievous tone. I can see her face is getting red, gosh I love this! "So.. is that what you meant about.. you know, 'not being innocent' on the day you confessed?" I pursed my lips in.

Jen's face has become a tomato, GOOHD help me she is so damn cute! She is trying hard not to smile but failing. There's not way I'm stopping now. "I wear this pretty much always, did you ever like... check me out like this?"

"Shut up" She said trying to sound annoyed, then looked away. "Hey now.." I'm persisting, jerking her arm, "tell me tell me, like, when I wear these tanks around you, did you ever feel like..."

She interrupted me and said nonchalantly "rip them off and eat you alive? yeah sure."

"Aah! JEENN!" I yelled out, laughing with my mouth open in shock, "Bitch what the hell?"

She yelled back "What did you expect me to say huh"  then started laughing too. We started tickling and playfully wrestling like always. Between the playfulness I suddenly pecked her lips, that kind of stopped our shenanigans, but still looking at each other soulfully. It's making me want to give her some affection.

I put the flannel down on floor to free up some space, then laid down on one of the cushions placing it on the inside arm of the couch. Squeezed my legs between her and the inside back, then put forward my hands to her saying "come here".

Jen smiled gratefully, then hovered on to me, but didn't lay right away. She's hesitant because I'm still in my tank-top that's exposing my chest area. I scoffed, cupped her face with my hands and said softy "Never stopped me from holding you in my heart before, what made you think I'd feel any different now?" I kissed on her forehead and continued "if anything... I want you hold you here.."- (put my hand on my chest) "... even more now!"  

That last part came out a bit passionate and I don't think I intended it to be. But I can see the  gratefulness in her eyes, she quietly laid her head on my chest. It made me exhale a long breath.

Before our relationship, when I wore clothes that are wide neck and her head touched my exposed chest, it was because I was just loving her by holding her head there. And I only felt affection for my bestfriend. But now... it adds a sensuality on the top of that love of friendship that brews a storm in me!

I held her head firmly, stroked her hair and asked "do you hear it?" She takes a second to feel the rhythm and replies "mhmm, its music."