37. Past Calls

Shaylin's pov:

Jenny is on her pc, she had started working right after breakfast. I'm also working on my designs. Got a meeting scheduled later today at the office so I want to finish up before that. 

"Alright, I'm done" Turned off my laptop, "I'll go make some lunch"

Jenny: "(still looking at the monitor) Want me to help?"

I can tell she's trying to fully concentrate. "It's fine you work, I'll call you if I need."

She faintly replied "ok.." then went back to coding. "Nerd" I scoffed with a remark. "Owahh.." Stretching a bit, was sitting in Jen's bed for hours. Then annoyed her with a few cuddles and kisses, just our daily fun. 

While cutting the vegetables in the kitchen, I'm smilingly reminiscing yesterday night. Gotta learn to control my hands so that I don't have to get them tied up. But it's tough, the way she plays with my nipples just slaughters me, it's TOO damn hot! Oh well, no matter how sensual it feels, I don't want to interrupt her, so until I know how to control, I'll let her tie my hands.

That thought made me blush. Sometimes it feels like I'm spoiling her a bit too much, then shook it off, nah, no such thing. Who else I'm gonna spoil? 
.
.
I got ready. Jenny went straight to her computer after lunch. Sometimes I really respect her dedication. "Heyy" I'm at her door "I'll be back before dinner okay?"

Jenny: "You sure it's okay if I don't come?"

I pouted and shrugged pretending to be upset saying in a sad voice "Well you'd rather work so I'll have to go all alone..."

"What the..." She yelled out "when have I EVER said THAT?" she gaped in shock. I started to laugh at her. "Bitch" she uttered pouting, but also smiling. I hugged her tight, cuddled for a while then asked "Want something for dinner?" 

"Nah" She replied "we'll eat home if you want." Then she hugged me back while sitting. "You know" she said "you look really hot in this fit."

I shook my head with an eyeroll. It's just a flannel over a wide neck tee and jeans. But her teasing compliment made me blush anyway.

Jen rested her chin on my chest staring at me for a few seconds. Then she clawed my shirt down a little, revealing a bit of my cleavage, then dipped a kiss in it!

"Mm.." I moaned pursing my lips, hugging her head against me. Her subtle smooches sending jolts down my body. 

"Ok" My voice is a bit choked up from the sensation, "Can I go?" 

She wouldn't let me leave, shook her head sideways as a no, which made her lips rub deep in my chest, making me even weaker. Instead stopping her from being playfully bratty, I held her head even tighter and kissed her head affectionately. Sigh, Why do I love her so much?
.
.
The meeting went well, there are some designs need to be polished. It's fine, I will get them done by tomorrow morning. Trying to decide if I should buy anything for dinner, can't wait to see Jen, I just wanna be with her all the time. I'm smiling thinking about her, then suddenly..

*bzzz* It's my phone. Does Jenny need anything? I brought it out, it says Flint Richards.. I scrunched eyebrows in confusion, do I know this guy? I mean, the name is saved on my phone, so maybe at some point... oh wait, I remember! 

Me: (answered) "Hello..."

Flint: "Hello, Shaylin?"

Me: "Yes, hi Flint! Oh my god it's been so long!"

Flint: "Hii, yeah, literally years! How are you?"

Me: "I'm doing fine, thanks for asking, how about you?"

Flint: "Well, I'm okay... can't say that I haven't seen better days.."

Me: "Oh.. is everything okay?"

Flint: "Uh, sorry for straight coming down to it, but..."

.
.
*At Home*

Jenny: "What does he want?"

She's talking about Flint. He was once the young volunteer of the animal shelter that was founded by my parents. Now he is the manager of the facility!

After my 18th birthday, I legally inherited all my parents had left, including the funding source of the shelter. He came to meet me then, Jenny was there too and that's how she remembers him.  

Me: "Didn't tell me anything clearly, just requested to visit the shelter, wanna go with me tomorrow?"

Jenny: "Hell yeah! Oh wait..."

Me: "Your submission?"

She guiltily nodded. I laughed and said "We'll go after lunch, Flint didn't give any specific schedule, just told me to call before heading there so that he can free up some time."

Jenny: "Theenn... lunch at Finny's?"

"Yeah why not!" Like that idea. I asked indicating her project "How far are you from finishing it?"

"Oh it's done!" She almost yelled. "Now I'm just running test previews to scan out bugs, other than that, all good."

Wow, that's impressive, she worked whole day to get it done! I shook my head in admiration saying "Love your dedication babe.." She shrugged smiling. "Well.." I said "I got some minor changes to work on, then I'll be done too, we can visit the shelter tomorrow with free time."

Jenny: "Ooh yeah, lots of cats and dogs, can't wait" 

I laughed at her childish excitement. Honestly, after his call earlier, I kind of want to visit the shelter too. After all, it's mom and dad's legacy.