78. Life as It Should Be

*A MONTH LATER!!*

Shaylin's pov:

We arrived in Yenville couple hours ago. People are already busy at the neighborhood because of our wedding!!

Basically, Jenny planned the wedding to be in Yenville, in the same church the first gay couple of the town had gotten married! After that the celebrations will be held out in the open in the front yard or her new villa! Couple of neighbors had offered their lands to extend the arrangement if needed because Uncle Jerry's family already let the whole neighborhood know! the gates will be open so everyone can fit as all the neighbors in the northern ranches will be there! 

Almost every family there was a friend of Agnes or a grateful beneficiary of her altruism so Jenny decided not to let anyone out of this wedding!

And I admire her for this, also fascinated by how well she thought it all out! 

Right now we're walking through the woods to the waterfall we've visited before. Jenny kinda wanted to take me there and for some reason, brought a full backpack with her, won't tell me why. Ben is with us, just hanging out talking. 

"It's not too far" She suddenly said, stopping us. Then turned to Ben and kind of hesitantly asked "So um.. people don't really come here right?"

Ben: "Eh, not really, we grew up with this waterfall here, not much of a tourist destination if that's what you're getting at."

Jenny: "Oh yeah yeah, makes sense.. but like, you know, at this time of the day no one is supposed to be here anyway, right?"

I'm confused, what is she talking about? Ben suddenly smirked realizing something, then coughed suspiciously and said "Oh yea yea, that's right sis.. um.. ok come here" 

He started to whisper something in her ears. They're literally look like the troublemaking siblings grew up together, smiling naughtily.

"O..kaayy" He said loudly after their secret discussion "I'll take my leave for now, gotta go back, lots to do.. byee.."

Before I could even say goodbye he bolted with a silly grin. I looked at Jen, she's grinning too. I semi closed my eyes in suspicion and asked "What're you guys up to?"

"Oh, Ben?" She replied "Nothing. Me on the other hand.." she grabbed my hands then started to drag me deeper into the woods...
.
.
"Another waterfall?!!" I exclaimed. "Yep" She replied proudly, "Few days ago when I was over phone with Ben, I had asked if there was any private place that we could, you know, hang out, just us. He mentioned this place, so I brought him today here to lead us here."

This one is even further than the first one. Basically no one comes but some people know, Ben is one of them. He ensured us that we'll be completely alone here.

But more importantly.. "Was it also semi-frozen like the other one during the last time we had visited?" I asked, still mesmerized by this place's beauty! "It must've been" She replied, also mesmerized. That other one looks beautiful too, guess summer brings out the best views around here! We stayed there for a few minutes before coming here. 

Jen started to unpack, she brought extra sets of clothes and towels for both of us, and.. swimsuits! So that's what she's up to!

"Thought we should have some fun before the big day tomorrow" She said with a naughty smile. There's something is her look that's giving me butterflies!
.
.
The place is beautiful though! Thick foliage, greenery complimented by other colors and a subtle sound of the small waterfall, just surreal! 

We stood there together for a while holding hands, soaking in the comforting fresh air. "Beautiful place isn't it?" I exclaimed in an utterly amazed voie! "Yeah.. it is.." Jen agreed.