25. Steamy Night

Shaylin's pov:

This time Jen is not even hiding it, her eyes are devouring me! My breath is getting heavy, making my breast movement more noticeable, attracting her eyes there even more! There is nothing but thirst in her slightly open mouth!

That shameless stare got on my nerve. I quickly turned and entered the balcony, still breathing heavily. I bit my lip and blushing in smile. God what is this feeling? I've dated, been desired and flirted before, no one has ever made me so nervous like her! I closed my eyes to get myself together, then looked at the sparkling city lights. 

In a bit, I heard Jenny entering the balcony... 

Jenny's pov:

Shay is leaning on the balcony rail, one arm on another. I'm standing right beside her, still staring. The wind is gently blowing her hair as she is enjoying the city view with dreamy eyes! I could look at her like this forever.

"Beautiful view!" She exclaimed. 

"It is, isn't it.." I said back, but looking at her. She saw me, realized that I meant her, laughed softly then gazed back at the city. 

'That's it' I spoke in my mind, losing control 'whatever happens, happens'

I closed the gap between us...

Shaylin's pov:

A sudden cold touch sent a jolt in my brain. I looked at Jenny, she is touching my waist with her fingers, slowly brushing the skin from my crop to skirt, looking there with palpable thirst! Then she grabbed both side of my waist turning me to face her, gently putting pressure. I exhaled in exhilaration!

We looked into each other's eyes for a while. Then she softly squeezed on my waist, made me feel like submitting all my strength to her! I was already standing near the wall, she easily pinned me against it, still having my bare waist in her squishing grip!

She glanced across my body, from lips to the midriff and lips again! Then launched her lips at mine, locking us into the first kiss of this breezy evening! I can feel her tongue exploring in my mouth, utilizing the freedom I'm giving her without a shred of resistance. "Mmhh..." I moaned helplessly still in the kiss as she is gently squeezing my waist at the same time, the sheer combination of it is leaving me breathless from inside out!

Finally she ended the kiss. We're both panting like crazy! But Jen didn't wait, her eyes went to my chest, pumping from heavy breathing. Her mouth opened in monstrous thirst, that lust in her eyes is killing me with insane jitters! 

She struck a suckling kiss in my chest, right on the exposed cleavage, "Ahh..." I gasped,  while my waist is still prisoned in her hands, being punished mercilessly. My head tilted back tapping against the wall as my back arched forward, pushing my chest more to her mouth. I'm holding her head firmly against my chest as she is wet-kissing my cleavage in comfort! My another hand is helplessly spread across the wall. 

Jen was lost in there for a while, then she finally looked up as we're both panting. But she isn't letting me rest as I can feel her hands slowly feeling my waist up to my crop top, gently squishing their way, I don't know why her hands feel so damn sensual on my midriff!

I abruptly stopped panting, holding my breath in a mild shock as she brushed her hands across my top, stopping on... my breasts! 

I don't know is it because I already love her insanely to begin with, always did as my bestfriend, have the softest corner for her, the moment she just faintly cupped my breasts, a burst of intensity just rushed through my whole body! It was too much for a second. I pounced her hands off my chest, released my breath and started panting closing my eyes!