75. You're Mine!

Jenny's pov:

I'm standing in the balcony. Shaylin is changing into the outfit from our first date. I've already changed into the same one too. Even though I've planned the whole thing, I haven't prepared any speech, guess I'll have to go with whatever comes naturally. Butterflies going crazy in my guts, never been so damn nervous before!

*Click* Her door opened, here she comes... 

Shaylin's pov:

I got ready the same way I did on that day. I don't know why is Jen acting like that, never seen her this nervous! But it's also so adorable that she arranged another surprised for me, even cuter that she wants to see me in this outfit again and I'm blushing like crazy because how she looks at me, it's making me jittery just thinking about it!

I opened my door, slowly got out. She is in the balcony, right outside the door and... wearing the same clothes she wore on our first date, looking absolutely GORGEOUS!! What's happening?

I slowly walked into the balcony...

Jenny's pov:

I didn't look until she entered the balcony, then I saw up and... oh god there she is, and.. is this even real? She's looking just.. ANGELIC! I don't know why she looks more beautiful than ever! So.. SO much beautiful! I'm gazing with my mouth open, smitten again and again as the goddess herself literally radiating her paralyzing beauty! 

Her sharp luminous eyes, faintly glossing thin lips, straightened black hair streaming down, standing with an elegant posture as both her elbows are bent to lightly intertwine her index fingers on her abdomen in a shy, very feminine manner.. everything is just captivating! 

Her smile is gone because now she's blushing a bit too much from my intensely shameless stare. But I can't help it, blessing my eyes with the absolute enchanting sight of her divine apprearance! Just... heavenly!

Shaylin's pov:

Oh god! Just as I expected, she's literally lost in staring at me just like our first date! Making me blush to point I can't even smile! But there isn't any lust in that stare, it's just pure admiration! What's going on? 

Bit my lip from blushing. I nervously looked here and there for a second then softly called her "Babe?" 

No reponse, she's absolutely stunned! I called again "Jen?" This time worked, as if she shook herself back to reality, my god this silly girl! I giggled looking down, made her blush, Jesus she's so damn cute!

I noticed Jen's laptop on a small chair behind her, with the musify app open, it's her computer table's chair! She's gonna play music? She's standing with her fists clenched tightly. What's UP with her? Why is she so nervous? I stood closer to her and took her hands in mine, let out a shy smile and asked "Is everything okay?"

Jenny's pov:

I didn't even realize that I was standing with my fists clenched. She took them in her hands and asked in a warm soft voice "Is everything okay?" I immediately eased up, held her hands back.

Okay.. this is it. I have no doubt in my mind that I want to do this. As I said, no speech prepared, but I started to speak anyway instinctively -

"Shay, I love you so much, and I'm so much in love with you that I don't even know how to express it, the day I saw you I was smitten to dust, you always loved me more than I could ever expect, more than I ever hoped, even though I've been difficult a lot of time you never gave up on me, your love always does miracles for me, helped me to keep going, you always spoiled me with an insane amount of love as my bestfriend, my girlfriend, the love of my life, and..."