68. Back to Love

Jenny's pov:

Yesterday was something else! We were both so excited and tired after coming back from my doctor appointment. Shay ordered a hefty meal from Finny's instead homecook. 

"What did the doctor say?" Aunt Greta asked eagerly. We're having lunch at her place, Brandon's treat for getting two big orders yesterday! "I mean.." I'm replying "he did say that it's temporary, but he was surprised and happy to see the progress, told us that it'll become normal over time, altered some meds and told us to contact the physiotherapist."

Brandon: "Why?"

Shaylin: "Not sure about the medical terms, bottom line is now that she can feel her leg again, she might need different type of therapy from now on..."

Then she kept on bragging about how I've worked so hard etc. making me blush the fuck out! After she's done talking, Aunt Greta came to me to give me a warm hug, tearfully said "Kid, I'm SO happy that you're recovering, you have your mom's resilience, she would've been so proud" then hugged again. That made me tear up as well.
.
.
Loved every moment we spent with aunt and Brandon. We're headed to our apartment in a taxi. "What?" Shay asked, noticing me smiling. I sighed, then replied "Aunt Greta thought too highly of me.. I don't have mom's resilience, I almost gave up." 

Shay held my hand, stayed quiet for a second and said "You DO have that resilience Jen, but sometimes.. we need to be reminded of our good qualities by our loved ones, to truly appreciate having those qualities in ourselves..."

It took me a few moments to comprehend what she meant. Yeah, Shay's right, and in my case, SHE is that 'loved one'. I was about to put my head on her shoulder but she wrapped her hands around mine, and instead put her head on my shoulder. That made us both giggle, I kissed her head and leaned my head on hers, enjoyin our short ride to home.
.
.
"Loved how Brandon was thanking you today for the kickass app and the website" Shay said while arranging plates on the table, she's cooking some dinner. "Honestly" I said "he's a hard worker, the app or site wouldn't have done shit if he hadn't utilized them properly."

Shaylin: "True, but I guess he could work so well because you made such good tools, he would've struggled if those weren't done properly."

Me: "(shrugged) Guess so"

She smiled then went back to then kitchen. I'm trying to walk whenever I can, feeling the touch on my foot, still using the crutches though. 

I went near the kitchen to watch Shay working. She's wearing pj's and a white tee, really complementing her perfect figure! Especially the tee being small size, teasingly revealing her midriff every now and then. I can't look away but her voice shook me out of it "You know, I can tell when you're ogling me.." she said with a mischievous smile, I'm caught! I pursed in my lips in a shy smile.

"Geez!" She blushingly stated "at least wait till dinner"

"Wha.. I didn't say anything" That caught me off guard! I scratched my head like a clueless idiot, then came back to the couch smiling, left Shay giggling in the kitchen. It's been a while since we've felt this sexual tension like before, it's back, and I'm loving it!

Shaylin's pov:

The dinner was quite fun. I helped Jen to walk for a while after the dinner, then we worked for couple hours. But since I caught her gawking at me near the kitchen, I'm getting the butterflies like before! 

She wanted to practice another few steps before sleeping, so I walked with her again after making the bed. While walking we exchanged some looks that made me realize that.. um.. she wants me! And.. I'd like her to want me as well...

We finished her practice by walking together to the bed, for the last part she was leaning on my shoulder. I sat her down on the bed, then sat myself beside her. It's like our eyes finally sparkled at each other after so long, we immediately shared a tender kiss, letting her taste my lips without a shred of resistance while her hands slid under my tee, feeling up my waist... 

Right after the long kiss Jen went a bit more left to the bed. Since she hasn't fully recovered, I feel like catering to her a bit extra so I carried her legs to a more comfortable position for her. Then took off my shirt and slowly unhooked my bra, giving her the view... her shameless ogle at my breasts brewed a storm in my guts!

I lied down with my hands beneath my back, making my chest slightly jutted up. Jen didn't waste any time, she cupped my breasts and started kissing from my bellybutton, up to the chest. I'm already lost, breathing heavily with my eyes closed. 

"Mhh" I inhaled sharply as her indexes touched my nipples.. she let herself loose, enjoying her freedom to play with my nipples like crazy! 

"Ahh.." I kept moaning as I bent my neck back, arching up my chest while she kept up her usual playfulness. It's been a while since I gave her the chance to have my love like this, she's scooping up every bit of it, playing to her fullest satisfaction while my helpless moans echoing off the walls!

After a long blissful indulgence, Jen took my left breast in her mouth. "Mmh.." I kept moaning as I freed my hands to stroke her hair, to comfort her more! But carefully so that her injury doesn't get touched. 

My back keeps violently arching up responding to her desperate suction on my breasts. Every slush of her mouth is making my toes curl as my whole body shudders helplessly...

She's been through enough, now she can have all my love, as much as she wants...