Chapter 34

Hi guys, here's another chapter for you ❤️

~Victoria's POV

"Wait, no stop!" I push Jackson away and he stumbles back, quickly regaining his balance. He looks at me with shock evident on his face. I step back trying to create some distance between us. I place my hand on my forehead in disbelief. How could I have let him get so close to me.

Jackson tried to come closer, but I held my hands up and told him to stop, to which he, surprisingly, obeyed.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. I was just caught up in the moment. It won't happen again."

He says with slight panic in his voice. I start to feel bad for him and lower my hands. "It's okay, I was just caught off guard. Please let this never happen again, my loyalty lies with Xavior." I say truthfully.

An unknown emotion flashes through Jackson's eyes, but I couldn't make it out as it went by just as fast as it came. He stares at me with calculating eyes, I feel weird under his gaze and before I could break eye contact, he speaks. "Do you have any idea who Xavior is?"

I make no effort to answer instead I stand with a neutral face. "I wanna show you something." He says with this look of eagerness. He guides me through his massive home surrounded by big, buff men and zombie-like maids.

We go through many twists and turns and before reaching a simple brown door, but nothing inside came near to simple. The walls made of literal stone, the roof showing the outside world and the gray and black colours, of the room, mixing together to create a mysterious yet elegant environment. Small plants fill up the corners to emphasize that we indeed are far from the city life. Wow.

We walk down the wooden stair case lit up by led lights and right in front of me is a small kitchen

We walk down the wooden stair case lit up by led lights and right in front of me is a small kitchen. I watch Jackson walk around the room and I ask him, "What is this place?" I say looking around in awe. He chuckles a bit bringing me back to earth. "This is the downstairs entertainment and kitchen area, but this is not even the best part."

He comes up to me and takes my arm, pulling me with him. I let him drag me around as I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of his iron grip. Soon, his tight grip does not even matter when I see the entertainment area.

I am greeted by natural light as a huge part of the roof is made up of glass, showing off the clear blue sky that shines down on the trees surrounding the house. A huge flat screen TV is placed comfortably on the wall opposite to all the sofas that are connected as one.