•Prologue•

So... your dead... well... life what the fuck!? You thought to yourself furiously as you remembered how you got into this space you were floating in. It was the 'in between'. You don't know how you knew that but your brain did. Also, back on topic-

You could have died an honorable death, or at least of something normal, but nOoOoO, you just had to slip while getting into the shower and split your head open!

You cursed out into the in between with anger. And how long were you supposed to stay here anyways!? Sure, it looked cool, with stars and galaxies floating around and when you looked up, there was a soft glow of white and when you looked down, there was the empty color of black.
"Oh?" Spoke a voice that resonated from everywhere, shocking you, "I suppose your death wasn't a good one was it. And it's been over a millennia when the last human came into the in between. Usually, they would immediately sort out whether to go to the void or not. Curious, curious. What should I do with you..."
You couldn't speak for some reason as you heard the strange entity hum to themselves in thought, "Ah! I've got an idea, dum de dum, you will know what happened once you wake up, at least this should lighten your mood supposedly. And remember human, I don't do this often, you're just so special and I wanted to try this out so brace yourself, and lastly, have fun and stay alive!"
Then everything goes black.

.

..

...

You're able to breathe again, your breath is coming out in fast breaths, a headache starts to grow, and you're able to blink open your eyes- err, eye.

As you focus on the light and everything in your eye vision clears and- holy shit!!!

There was a statue of a small skeleton in front of you, his hand reaching out while he had tears leaking out of his sockets, making the statue look as if it was crying forever.
And the statue looked eerily familiar... why did.. there was a tree stump behind the statue, dead bodies littering the ground, the smell of blood and dust in the air. HOLY- DREAMTALE?! If this was Dream, then where was Night- as you looked down, you saw that your legs and hands were covered in black tar as well as they had a distinctive skeletal shape. HOLY SHIT- YOU WERE NIGHTMARE!?

And at this time too, did Dream just turn to stone? It seems like it. You grimaced at the statue now that you knew who it was, a sad fate it was for the brothers. But maybe you can make it better for Dream by being nice instead?

As you thought about your predicament, you didn't notice the 2 groans behind you before it was too late.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"What happened?! Who are you!?"