•Chapter 41•

LONGER CHAPTER. Holy hell- I haven't updated in such a long time- I'm so sorry. (Now my apologies sound hollow bcs I've been saying sorry too much T- T)

Imma update another big chappie this Friday- I PROMISE THIS TIME! I'll absolutely make sure of it so that I don't leave ya guys hangin'.

But also- another thing- this story is almost done, lol, just a couple of chapters to go!

Anyways, with that info, hope you enjoy the chapter! Hope I didn't bore you too much!

~~~

Immediately negativity covered the room as you stopped suppressing it. It wasn't as weak like Crescent's, but it wasn't overwhelmingly potent like it was supposed to be in your multiverse.

You were already getting tired.

Gold's feathers immediately ruffled and puffed up, his expression turning into a scowl.

"Negativity," he growls out.

"Aren't you feeling it too?" you raised a bone brow, "You're angry, and that's a negative emotion.

Gold doesn't pay any mind to what you said and you frowned.

"Anyways, to explain, I am from a different multiverse, and in my Multiverse, I am Nightmare, called the King of Negativity," you continued, "And when I was suddenly somehow transported here, I noticed that the emotions of this multiverse are extremely unstable, putting it on the brink of a collapse. One more push and it's gone."

"Liar. The negativity is tainting this world!" Gold growls out as he takes out his sword.

Your negativity slightly thins out as you slightly sag a bit more.

You have to hurry up.

You scowl and speak faster, "You dimwit! Think with those last few brain cells of yours!" you insult.

"My what-!?" Gold replies angrily but you interrupt him.

"Negativity is needed! It's what creates happiness! It allows people to grow! Without sadness, there would be no happiness. Light is always born from the dark! And who would always want to feel happy!? If my brother died, I wouldn't want to laugh it off because I would want to cry and mourn, because I cared for him! But I can't! Because there is no negativity! What you, Dream, are creating, is hell!" you shout out lastly, panting as you shapeshift back into your human form. Too exhausting trying to expend negative energy when you don't have much. You were angry that Gold constantly just resulted to fighting for anything. Like a defense mechanism. If you fought, you were unable to talk of finding any faults in whatever is said and done because your attention is being put elsewhere.

Perhaps you cared too much about this world, this place, but, you cared for it now. And the people. You got so mad, a few angry tears welled up in your eyes. This was a stupid idea. Maybe it would have been better if you thought out the plan better (Donut was too lazy for that), but, you go on, yellling, "What you are creating is torture! Get that in your head, Dream!"

Gold hardens his look and raises his sword and aims it towards you. You grit your teeth, too weak to be able to move for a bit.

You try to dodge but it's too late. Time seems to slow and you quickly shut your eyes, scared after a very long time.

But...

Nothing seems to happen.

You open your eyes and see Killer blocking Gold's sword.

"Heya Marama! Wasn't too late, was I?"

You gape, "What about the machine?! Didn't you just start building it?"