•Chapter 12•

1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks, 2 days later, timeskip

Axe and Cross had become better at fighting, one of them can take on Blue for you (Thank goodness, not to be mean to Blue but he was getting annoying in fights when you and Corrupt had to switch) and also, Blue was getting onto something, too. He could notice when you switched to less cruel when Corrupt wasn't in control anymore, just doesn't know how or why. So that took to learning on how to react and act like Corrupt when he had to go in the middle of a fight. You know that Blue stopped suspecting something but he was still suspicious, but just not as much.

Ink is still the same as ever and looks for any of your weaknesses left and right. You've been able to hide them well.

Well... until it started raining in an au. You started to retreat quickly and Ink noticed you sizzling. So now, sometimes during attacks, you would get water thrown/splashed on you if you were caught off guard.

Shit hurt like hell!

Ink had also made a small council of originals, not copies. But thank goodness it's not Fgod. Ink isn't like that, more open-minded (Thank god) and he doesn't hate Error completely, he actually annoys him out of fun. You also figured out that he made a small council of originals to help him create news for the multiverse to broadcast it, and tell current news, tell them to be more aware of you.

Pretty smart actually. But it only causes more fear in the multiverse which kind of throws off the balance to tip more into the negative side, but you don't mind, that means you don't have to cause negativity in universes. Just about once every 3 months and you're good. (Your kinda glad about that since before, you would have to terrorize an au once or twice every month so this was a good break for you as well as it would slightly warm up Cross and Axe for these things too so that in the future, when Dream has to work with Blue and Ink, they would know what to do).

Also, the news also broadcasts Ink and Blue saying that they'll try to find out any of your weaknesses (At least they were nice enough not to state your weakness to water as that fucking hurts like hell).

Axe and Cross have also met Error after some time after you had visited Error in the Anti-void and requested for him to put a lock onto your realm after the incident with Ink and Blue finding it. And so, he was introduced to Cross and Axe and now had his own room in the castle that he was able to visit whenever he wanted.

The trades between Farmtale and Horrortale went smoothly and things were going great. You had a few peace treaties with some Mobfells, Mafiatales, Underfells, Farmtales and other Au's. (Healing gel and some pay for having protection as well as food and other rescources).

But, back on topic, you were planning on getting either Dust or Killer today. Huffing in your office as your signing papers for treaties, trading, and other things, you think. Probably Dust.

Sighing as you stand up and pop your back. You look at the clock to see that it's breakfast time. It seems that you were kept up this night as well.

'Y/n, Y/n!' Nightmare exclaims, surprising you for a moment before you tell him to go on, 'Ah, We should visit Dream today! A few months have passed since the last time I talked with him and I want to... if that's ok...' He slowly trails off, unsure.

"Sure," You speak out loud, it'd be nice to take a break today anyways. Going out of your office, you can feel Nightmare and Corrupt enter the mind space for Cross to not be able to see them and you continue your way to the dining hall. A big room with a chandelier in the middle with a big long table in the middle, on one end, a golden throne, and on the sides are nice soft chairs (Usually probably for nobles when a king holds a feast). Red velvet and gold colors everywhere creating a royal look for the room.