•Chapter 30•

You and your gang walk into Sciencetale, the whole meeting room gets quiet. Many eye lights staring on your group, some surprise, other shock, hate, anger, neutral, and so on.

Your tendrils swished behind you as you tensed, ready to fight if attacked as you and your gang walked to an isolated spot.

Although it seemed like a coincidence that you stood in front of your gang and your brother, you had purposely done it to be able to survey every movement in the room.

It seemed that Ink and Blue weren't here yet, so you just opted to look over your gang and brother until they came.

That is, if you were left alone and not mocked in front of everyone to see and hear.

Your only cyan pinprick was small as you threatened anyone to come close.

And the Original of Underfell did.
"Hey, goop bitch, make the destroyer stop stealing chocolate from me and my copies. The complaints about having to do something about him are annoying.

Your eye light turned into a slit as you straightened yourself and scowled, "I am not a lap dog nor am I anyone to be ordered around."

— — — — —(There's a Watermark)(Imagine the smile's a frown and the eye light is smaller)— — — — —

— — — — —
(There's a Watermark)
(Imagine the smile's a frown and the eye light is smaller)
— — — — —

"You should know your place Red," you say as you forcefully calm yourself down.

"Well, ya can't do shit 'ere can ya?" Red smirks as though he forgot that you took in negative emotions, and the negative emotions of everyone in the meeting weren't helping in 'intimidating' you, and that you didn't fucking care if you actually got through this meeting and not and harmed (dare say killed) everyone in this room right now.

"I think, you have forgotten your place and are willing to test how far you can go to test my nerves are ya?" You start as you tilt your head, matching Red's accent to mock him as you grow in size slightly, "You seem to have forgotten that I take power from emotions. Negative ones at that. And what, pray tell, is this room filled up with? And what makes you think that anything will stop me from attacking anyone in this room at this moment?" You ask as Corrupt smirks from behind you, feeling smug when you and he see Red's skull become pale and as he quickly shuffles away.
After that, you hold your posture more straight, on high alert and a bit more rational now that you got your senses back after the talk with Red and Corrupt telling you to act more composed.

As a few more minutes passed, an inky portal appeared on the ground and Blue and Ink emerged, black eye bags faintly starting to show under their eye sockets, the purple orbs still floating by them.

Blue claps loudly to get everyone's attention and then speaks, "ALL RIGHT, WE SHALL NOW COMMENCE THE MEETING ABOUT THE CURRENT PREDICAMENT AND NIGHTMARE," Blue then clears his 'throat' and then speaks up, "FIRST, I WANT TO HEAR WHAT INK HAD TOLD ALL OF TOU A FEW DAYS AGO."