•Chapter 6•

Decided to let out an early chapter for you guys! Thank you so much again for the support!

{Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes!}

~~~~~

When you made it to the skeleton brother's house, you emerged from the shadows and knocked on their door. Your plan was to offer them food to help with the famine in Snowdin and the price was to have Axe work for you. But the problem was how to make them believe you that you would uphold that deal. You decided that you would cross that line when you got to it, you told yourself to which Corrupt face palmed and Nightmare admonished to. Because honestly, you were going to wing the whole thing and hope it convinced Axe to join you... You never really thought ahead after all.

You heard a quiet muffled, "Coming!" come from the door, which you presumed was Horrortale Papyrus's voice as it sounded more meek and gentle. Then you heard Papyrus's voice again, "Sans, please get the door for me while I prepare some food. We cannot leave a guest waiting!"

Then after that, you hear a lower voice with a slight rasp to it, one that spoke slowly as though the person talking with it was able to know that he was saying the right things and not just jumbled up gibberish.

"Sure.. bro," said Horrortale Sans.

And as the door creaked open, you couldn't help but have your tendrils slightly twitch behind you in anticipation as you nervously waited to talk with the Horrortale brothers.

When you saw Sans's full-blown bloated blood-red eye light, your instincts screamed at you to dodge. And you did.

An axe had whizzed past your head and your body had tensed to fight until Papyrus had picked up Sans and admonished him, "Sans, we do not do that to guests!" Then he turns to you, "Please, goopy fellow, come inside! I promise my brother will not do that again. Gosh, what made you suddenly do that, brother?!"

You calm yourself down and behind you, your tendrils stiffly swish, still ready for an attack at any moment's notice, "Thank you," you nod and you see Papyrus's smile widen in happiness, despite how painful it looked with his crooked teeth, at you and he nods back. You knew that you were all goop and the axe would just get stuck in your goop since it was a physical attack but your mind still thought that you were human and your instincts spoke before you.

Also, you were pretty sure that you had trained some shadow Papyri to heal, become medics, if you will. So maybe once you make the deal with the brothers, you can fix Papyrus's teeth since they looked like they caused him a lot of pain.

Once you came inside their house, your nose wrinkled at the musky and irony smell but you quickly fixed up your face and turned toward Papyrus who motioned for you to sit on the couch. You did so with a nod.

Sans eyes you warily, fingers twitching ever so slightly for the axe he had put beside him after retrieving it from the outside after he threw it.

"So, what are you here for, goopy fellow?" Papyrus asks and you clear your 'throat' taking this as your time to speak about the deal.

"I have a proposition."

"Whats... the gain?" Axe immediately says. So he went straight on point, huh.

"Food. Possibly enough to feed the whole underground."

Both of the brothers' eye sockets widened in shock.

"B-but that's not possible! How would you have been able to hide all of that food away? Queen Undyne surely would have found out about it sooner or later after all of this time!" Papyrus replies first, shocked by what you said. At the name of Undyne, Axe's still functional eye socket twitches and you feel anger come out of him. You suck it up though. It is always good to have some negativity to spare.