•Chapter 33•

Small update and A/N at the bottom. Make sure to read!

~~~

You were in the Dreamscape, spreading nightmares and hopping around Dream and Nightmare, trying very hard not to be caught, your Nightmare and Corrupt helping you. At one point, you felt better enough to be able to create your own Dreamscape and keep it there, only accessible by your brother but you doubt he'd be able to come.

Because of the whole matter with the Multiverse thing. But before you could think of anything else, you promptly fell asleep.

~~~

You wondered how long you were passed out for. Before you were going to wake yourself up, Nightmare came into your dreamscape and panted, 'Whew! That took a long time! And it was exhausting! But I did as much as I could Mara!" When Corrupt comes, he nods to you and you thank them both.

"Thanks a lot, guys, I really appreciate it. I was thinking of waking up just now-"

"SISSSTERRRRRR, BROTHERRRSSSS!!!!" You all jumped and then you quickly stood up at the sound of Dream's voice.

"Dream?!" You exclaimed and looked at where his voice came from.

When you saw Dream standing a few yards in front of you with one of his biggest smiles yet, you and nightmares ran up to him and hugged him.

"Oh Dream! How did you get here?" you asked with a smile of your own.

"Well, when you were taken away by the portal, Error told me and the rest, we had an emergency meeting and now we're trying to get you guys back!"

"I see, you're so smart Dream," you rubbed his skull affectionately and Dream giggled, "Thank you. We will be patiently waiting for you to come to get us," you say.

"Mhm! And how is Cross? And where are you guys?"

You think for a little while and then answer, "Tell the gang that we are in the multiverse Dreamswap, and Cross is doing fine. He is currently Onyx because we have to have different names there."

"Woaaa!" Dream got stars in his eye sockets and you and Nightmare chuckled, "Onyx sounds so cool!"

You smile and reply, popping the 'p', "Yep, anyways," you add on, "Let's meet again after a week, okay? So that we can catch up again."
"Got it!" Dream nods happily, "I'll go tell everyone that I was able to reach you and that you're fine."

You huff, "Fine as I could be. Things are even worse here. It's polluted with so much positivity I can barely hold myself up, Onyx has to help me."

Dream winces, "I feel so sorry for you brother. Well, I hope everything gets better soon. It's time to wake up so I'll see you in a week, sister! Bye! Love you all!"

"Byee! Love ya bumblebee!" you reply.

"Bye Dream!"

"Bye."

And then you opted yourself to wake up.

You sat up groggily and groaned from your head which throbbed with pain. Immediately, Onyx was by your side, "Are you alright Mara?" He hands you a glass of water which you gratefully gulp down.

"I'm fine..." you trailed off as you looked around the room, hands squeezing plush and warm sheets, positivity not as overwhelming and it was honestly nice, "Damn. This is really nice Onyx. So, where are we?"

Onyx smiled at the praise and answered, "We're in an old used to be abandoned library. I bought it for a small price of 4 G. Did you know that G was the highest currency in this Multiverse?" Onyx inquires with wonder, "First goes coppers, then silvers, and gold, which is G. 300 Silvers is 1 G, 200 coppers is a silver. It's so cool! Because back in our Multiverse, we only have currency with G but here it's apparently very rare and a high currency!"