•Chapter 39•

"MARAMAAAAAAA," you hear Dream yell out your name excitedly as he came into your dreamscape and hugged you.

"Hey bumblebee!" You reply back, happily.

The others behind you were quiet except for Onyx who came to your side, making Dream let go of you and high five Onyx as a greeting.

"The others should be here any second by the way!" Dream added and went to hug Nightmare and Corrupt as well, not noticing the meme squad yet.

You nod even though Dream couldn't see and turned around when you hear a few groggy groans behind you. Sci and the rest of your gang, including Error (Surprisingly).

Your eyes widened in surprise and then you snickered at the glitchy skeleton, "I didn't know you worried about us so much that you had to accompany Dream into the Dreamscape."

Error rolled his eye lights, "I don't care about you. I was curious about what Dream was talking about and the Dreamscape. And these anomalies also invaded my Anti-Void!!!" he fumed as he pointed to your gang and then to Dream.

You raised an eyebrow in curiosity, "Really?" you look at Dream, "Why?"

"We made a breakthrough!" Dream exclaimed while throwing his hands up into the air happily, "Here, I'll let Sci explain-"

You grin as you hug Dream, "Good job Dream! Im so proud of you! And in a week? That's impressive!"

"Yeah!" Dream beamed.

"Also," you added on, "I have a group I want you guys to meet," you motion your hands to the meme squad. And before you could say anymore, you were cut off by your gang.

"Bos-Marama!"

You were hugged by the skeletons.

You laugh, "Hello to you guys too!"

When the situation calmed down, you created a barrier around the dreamscape and then spoke.

"Alright, since everything is now taken care of, I will speak," you continued as you motioned to the meme squad, introducing them, "This is the meme squad, Cross, Nightmare as Crescent, and Error as strings. They are on our side, obviously, and we are to try to help them spread negativity and stop, their multiverses Dream from destroying all negativity. Any ideas or questions?" You ask.

"Well... I don't know," Dream frowned, "Can you wait until we are able to establish a way to travel between both multiverses before you take this big risk? I'm sorry, Mara, but I am worried. You are extremely weak because of the positivity. At least, when we are there, we can help."

"Mmh," you hum, "Yeah.. that is a wise decision but I don't know how long I can wait. As you know, even though I'm on my last straw here, just barely hanging in, what if the other Dream which we shall now dub as Gold for now, is able to go through with his plan before you're able to come?"

"That is a problem, yes," Sci nodded, "Hmm... you said that Gold wanted to recruit Onyx?" Sci says and he motions to Onyx and you nod, "Then what about infiltrating from the inside? Maybe Cros- Onyx will be able to persuade him? Or you could be caught by, quote on quote, and talk to him that way and let him know that what he is doing is harmful? Or you could just reveal yourself," Sci says, adding on ideas.

You turn to Crescent, "You know Gold best, what do you think?"

Crescent scratches his cheek in thought as he looks up. After a few minutes, he faces you and tells you the best option, "I don't know. Anything that I've done and said didn't work on him. Maybe he'd listen to someone who came from another multiverse but I'm not sure."

Strings frowns, "Crescent is right, there's no guarantee any of that will work because Gold is a narcissistic bastard who thinks that what he does is right and doesn't listen when told he's wrong. And it doesn't help when the people of the villages uphold his beliefs and praise him for his 'heroic deeds'"

You think for a bit and then go with what Crescent said, "Alright then, I'll go reveal myself to Gold," before Onyx spoke, wanting to join you, you but in, "Alone. And if something happens, you'll save me. I'm sure," you not to the meme squad and Onyx, "Now, back to some other things-

~~~

After Dream and Sci explained their progress, you nodded along as you listened and gave a few inputs if needed. After a while, your dreamscape was starting to fade and you took off the barrier, "Time to return back, see you guys later. Be safe," you add lastly with a smile and a wave.

"Bye brothers!" Dream replies with his own wave and then floats up, taking the others with him.

Soon, the dreamscape faded completely and you all woke up.

You yawn and then rub your eyes. You hear groans and look beside you when your blurry vision turns clear, you look at the others wake up.

You speak up, "If you guys want, you can stay for breakfast and then come home. And for the mission, I'll be doing it in a few days after I replenish some negativity."

Crescent nods groggily along with Cross and Strings.

All right, you clap your hands together with a small smile, "Now that we thought and planned through some things, let's have breakfast to lighten the mood."

Why you said to lighten the mood was because the mood was sullen.

How the hell were you to somehow set Gold straight and make him actually listen to you?

~~~

Eugh, short chappie, sorry guys, but dw, the next one will be longer ^^

Have a good Morning/Evening/Night!