•Chapter 11•

What's this?! An Early chapter!?

~~~~~

"King?! How the hell?!- Why haven't I even heard of you-?!" Undyne fumes.

"Simply because I can travel universes," You blandly reply, "So can I get to my deal now?"

Grumbling to herself, Undyne gives you another glare but nods, "Fine. What is it?"

"I can bring the whole underground food but some things need to be arranged."

Undyne's expression churns into shock, her own jaw dropping, "HOW THE HELL!? HOW!? WHAT DO YOU NEED, WHY!?" she blurts out with no filter over her mouth.

You huff, "Royalty needs to be more sophisticated," you tsk and shake your head as you scold Undyne about her manners, making Undyne's face flush red in embarrassment, but you continue, "Universal travel, I already got what I need, because I want to," you answer.

Undyne narrows her eyes like you were playing a joke but takes a deep breath and calms down, "And how are you going to accomplish this King Nightmare?"
"I need Alphy's for that," you smirk, "I will give blueprints for a universal traveling machine and give you one set of coordinates to that universe. There is another being there willing to grow food for the Underground for the right price."

Undyne gapes some more before pursing her lips, the gills on her neck fluttering slightly as they tensed. You answer before Undyne can ask the question on her mind, "I never lie about deals, Undyne," You purr with a smirk. You can feel a small aura of slight fear as you can see Undyne tense up as you trudge closer to her.

You know that you had her in your grasp, she knew it too. She just had to admit it.

"Fine," Sighed Undyne as she kept eye contact with you, keeping your smirk, you retract your aura that was slowly seeping out of you during the talking.

"I'm glad that we could agree on simple terms," You reply and wave your hand, "The food for the month is going to come in four days so you need this machine built fast. Call Alphys and give me a moment as I grab the blueprints."

Reacting fast as her eye widens, Undyne runs out of the room and barks at a guard to get her Alphys. They nod and then scurry off.

Nodding to Undyne as she looks back at you, you melt into a puddle of goop and portal to your castle.

.

..

...

Where a catastrophe was happening.

The shadow Papyri were running around 2 entities that you can't discern yet from the distance and you could hear fighting coming from that place.

Hurrying over as you traveled through the shadows, you saw Ink and Blue fighting against your guards, Cross and Axe fighting with the mass. Ink had recruited Blue a few years after he found out about you, so it posed more of a challenge when he could tell that you were causing negativity. Thankfully you had a truce with Error, which was a big help as you couldn't fight as well or as efficiently as Corrupt so when you were back in control and exhausted, you would call for Error.

Bastards! You growl under your breath, the creator was too powerful for them, so you'll have to step in and fight. And what were they doing in your Au! The realm that you claimed as your own! Your anger brought Corrupt to float by your side with a bone brow raised. As he nodded to you, you nodded back. Switching out, Corrupt took your place with practiced ease and you could see him grin maliciously.

"Hey ink splatter! What the fuck are you doing in my realm!?" Corrupt spat which brought Ink's attention to him.

"Surrender now Nightmare," He shouted back to which made Corrupt growl under his breath.