•Chapter 40•

I. SWEAR. I am so sorry for short chappie but life has been too hectic. One week I have UTI and the other week I have the most worst ear infection.

Oh the agony. BUT, I was at least able to bring out this chapter which I hope you guys will enjoy!

Have an amazing day, my sprinkles!

~~~

"Eugh," you sigh, exasperated, as chaos began at the table when the meme squad joined you and Onyx for breakfast. Although the change was nice, it also made your head hurt. As well as on top of that, you had to figure out a plan, or wing it like you always had.

Although you really wanted to wing it, this was a serious enough situation that winging it probably wouldn't work. Looking back up from your food that you've been poking with your utensil as you didnt have an appetite currently, you wait for the group to calm down and speak up.

"We need to make a plan."

~~~

"Ok, so I guess we'll do that?" you confirm as you look at the others and they nod.

The plan was for you to go to Dream yourself. Show up at JR and talk to Dream. In your ear under your untucked hair, you have a hidden earbud, so that the Meme squad and Onyx could watch over the progress and if needed to, see if they needed to save you if Gold captures you or something instead. So, getting ready and going to a negative Au so that you could at least replenish some of your energy, Crescent speaks up.

"As you probably already know, I also ate a golden apple and it mixed strangely with my soul, allowing me to use a small portion of positivity. I can put a barrier on you so that it takes in positivity instead of negativity so that you can manage the positivity better. I don't have much trouble, but, you're made purely of negativity," Crescent says and you nod gratefully.

"Of course, that'd be great, thanks," you smile and Crescent smiles back and creates a barrier around you.

You relax a little, like a weight was lifted off of your shoulders, the positivity not as bad anymore.

"Whew," you let out a small satisfied hum, "That feels much better, again, thanks Crescent," you nod towards the person.

"Of course," he nods back and then makes a portal to JR. You walk into the portal and end up in an alleyway.

"Do you hear me?" Onyx tests and you reply.

"Yeah, loud and clear, all's good."

"Great, then I guess you're ready to set off?"

"Yeah," you nod to Onyx even though he couldn't see you right now.

Taking in a deep breath, you walk out of the alleyway and into the bustling street with humans and monsters. Looking to the left, you see the building where Dream and the JR resided. Resembling a small castle. You sweatdrop, seeing the resemblance. You had a castle in your multiverse, but here, Gold had the castle.

Walking up to the gates in front of the pace, some guards stop you.

"Entry is not permitted unless you're part of the JR!" the guards speak at the same time.

"I have an important meeting with Gol- dream Von Licht," you correct yourself hastily.

"Papers?" They ask.

"Don't have any. Was I supposed to?" you question.

"Then entry is not permitted!" They speak again, ignoring your question.

You sigh and frown. Looks like you had to grab some of Gold's attention. Letting out some negativity, you stand and wait while trying to talk the guards into letting you in.

After a few seconds, Lo, and behold, Gold comes, flying. When he lands, the guards kneel and Gold nods to them. Switching his attention to you, he frowns. When you had sensed Gold coming, you stopped letting out negativity.

And at Golds' small scowl, you only smile innocently and speak, "I need to have a meeting with you, Dream von Licht."

Knowing something was up, Gold nods slowly, "Alright. Guards, permit entry to this young woman."

The guards nod simultaneously and let Gold in including you as they open the gates.

Although the positivity was weighing down on you, you could still stand and were sorta ok. Much better than it would have been if Nightmare didn't put the barrier onto you.

"Why was negativity coming from you?" He deducts, allowing him to see if you were the person that had the negativity or not.

"I will only talk when there aren't any eyes watching my," you speak, fully aware that you were being spied from the presences of invisible humans and monsters.

Dream sighs, "I see, seems like you're too clever for this then."

You only nod silently in reply.

As you both walk into the Justice Reigns building and make it to Gold's office, which had a small plaque on it that said 'Dream Von Licht's Office'.

You huff at the fanciness that was unnecessarily put there.

When Gold opens the door and walks behind his desk to sit at the chair there, he motions with his wing to the chair in front of his desk, silently telling you to sit down there.

"Make yourself comfortable," Dream adds and you just nod in response

Sitting down, Dream Crosses his arms and leans slightly forward, "What is it that you wanted to discuss..." he takes a while before remembering your name,"...Marama."

You get straight to the point, "You're destroying this multiverse, Dream."

"What?!" he blurts out, shocked.

"Have you ever heard of the Multiverse Theory?" you ask with a raised eyebrow.

Dream shakes his head.

"It is a theory on where different Multiverses exist, all different from each other, be it swapped, or different, all deriving from the original, but different," Dream listens intently, curious, "And there has never been a way to prove that theory... well..." you pause, "until now."

You let out the negativity you have been suppressing. Although it wasn't as much as you could normally have, it was still an astounding amount as it's what keeps your body together from melting after all.

Gold's wings ruffle with hostility as he stares at you, shell shocked.

"Hello," you speak again, but voice deeper as you turn into the original corrupted form of Nightmare, "I am Nightmare, the King of Negativity, and I have come to make a deal with you."

~~~

I hope I can make the next chapter at least a bit longer for you guys, I feel so bad on having you guys wait a while for chapters T >T