•Chapter 8•

Y/n's POV

"You don't need to be so formal," you chuckle. The kid was cute, you weren't gonna lie.

'His fear was pleasant' Corrupt purred and Nightmare smacked him upside his skull again.

You would never know how those two worked with each other, or how they tolerated each other. They were literally almost polar opposites. Sighing at their antics, you look towards Melon again.

"Nice to know Ccino gets help around here," you let yourself relax as you prop your elbow onto the table and lean your skull into the palm of your hand. He was a kid and you were really exhausted today so you didnt care if he saw you relaxed or proper right now.

"I thought that you'd be more intimidating and scary..." Melon mumbled to himself, thinking that you didn't hear him.

But you did, and answered him, much to his surprise, "I am, I suppose. I'm just exhausted right now. But if you want, I can demonstrate."

Melon quickly pales (And you still don't understand how skeletons can do that) and quickly shakes his skull. The skulls movement almost blurring together by how fast it was.

You let out a small bark of a laugh and stand up. Towering over the teenager and standing a few inches taller than Ccino, you drink the rest of your espresso shots and grab your cake pop and bid the 2 skeletons goodbye as you melt into the ground and reappear in the castle, in your room.

You sigh as you eat the rest of your cake pop and then melt into the sheets of your soft bed. You'd usually not sleep, but when you were exhausted like this, you would sleep for a day or two.

Locking the door to your room with your magic, your negativity also alerts the guards outside who hear the click of a lock from the door that you were resting and were to not be disturbed.

As you fell asleep slowly, you told yourself that when you wake up, you'd have to go to Farmtale and create a deal with them.

Axe's POV

Axe did not know what to believe anymore. When Nightmare or more accurately the King of negativity and nightmares had come to his and Papyrus's house and offered food for the Underground for just Axe to work for him. He wondered if the King was an idiot, or Axe was an idiot for thinking that, or he was just hallucinating or having a dream right then and there. Which was made clear that none of those things were true and Axe would finally be able to not starve and know that his brother wouldn't either.

That was all he really cared for really.

Scarfing down food like it was his lifeline (He literally had starved himself for about 7 years, so it basically was) he was offered more and more food the more he would finish. He was so grateful and full of magic that he felt like he could cry for the first time in years. As underground, any way of using magic was a waste. If he and Papyrus would summon tongues or any ecto body, it used too much magic. Tears were magic too so they couldn't cry no matter how bad the pain got.

Being a skeleton was a curse but a blessing as well. Skeletons took a lot of magic to keep themselves together and alive so that meant that their magic capacity/pools, were extremely large as many things for them required magic. Ectobodies, tongues, eyelights, etc. Why Axe's eyelight was on, was because he would be blind if he didnt have it on. But even then, having an eyelight on used up magic.

But with his unnaturally large pool of magic, Axe was able to just barely survive the past 7 years and was pretty sure he'd dust if he kept on starving himself for another year.

So he didnt think of Nightmare as anything else but a godsend for him and his underground.

As Axe ate, ate, and ate to his soul's content. He was finally full after 20 minutes, not able to eat another bite. Due to his magic pool being full again, his eye light shined brighter and the fog in his memories cleared a bit more. But due to his skull being impaired, his mind was still foggy but not as foggy as before. Then, he started crying. He didn't notice until he felt a few wet drops on his hand and instinctively tried to stop but he couldn't. He ate food. And he was full. And later, his brother and the Underground won't be as hungry anymore. He had felt true happiness for the first time in 7 years right now.

#5 patted his shoulder comfortingly and after a few minutes, Axe stopped crying and stood up and lifted his axe. Nodding to #5, he was led through the halls and escorted to his room after eating.

Axe had never felt this energetic. Never this lively. Never this full. It all felt like a dream. A dream he hoped was real and didn't have to wake up from. Sighing in content as he was able to think clearly and remember a few more things. He was being toured around and took his journal that he kept things that happened in there so that he wouldn't forget that they happened the next day, he wrote in there.

Food. Place with food. Underground was promised food.

Pap is safe at underground.

There are different universes, yours is one of them.

You are now Axe.

You work for Nightmare. King of negativity and nightmares.

Made a deal with Nightmare for him to bring food underground every week.

That should do it.

Cross's POV

Cross knew that the day wasn't over yet, but he was growing impatient. He was still not tired and was wondering when the other monsters or people would come as Nightmare said. And what should he call the king anyways? My king? Your Majesty? Both didn't seem like they fit him so well.

He'll ask when the king gets back.

But right now, he was bored and annoyed of Chara pestering him. So he opted on trying to ignoring Chara as he thought to himself. He had already memorized the 1st floor and the floor he was on. He was too bored to go memorize the other floors.

Oh wait! He was pretty sure that he saw a T.V. somewhere near the kitchen. On the 1st floor (Aka ground level floor).

He was also wondering how it constantly stayed dark outside. Not that he minded as the view of the stars was nice, but it was a tad bit strange to him. After being trapped in the blank overwhelming bright white space. He was suddenly brought to a quiet and secluded place, all dark and serene and beautiful.

Maybe after checking out the T.V. he could go outside and breathe some fresh air (Despite skeletons not needing to breathe).

~~~

As he looked for the living room place, he encountered two doors, a bit bigger than from a normal room. Them being double doors and the two being rounded at the top. 2 shadow Papyri were guarding it and it piqued his curiosity.

Walking up to the Papyri, Cross spoke, "What are you guys guarding behind this door?"

One of the Papyri answered, "Guarding his majesty who's come to retire to his room for a bit."

Cross's eye sockets widened. So Nightmare was here? Then he has a few things to ask him, if he could.

"May I go in?" He asked and the Papyri shook his skull.

"His majesty has retired for the next few days so you will have to wait for him to emerge. He is to not be bothered at this time."

Cross sighs in dejection and nods, "Alright," and goes back to looking for the kitchen as he leaves.

As he looked at the kitchen near the living room, he was surprised. The kitchen looked ravaged! Who ate here?!

~~~
POV's from some of the best bois (in my opinion)

Axe recruited: Yes

Cross recruited: Yes

Killer recruited: No

Dust recruited: No

Error is an Ally: Yes

Make deal with Farmtale: Not yet done

5 years until Dream breaks out