Important A/N (PLEASE READ)

Here are the Nicknames I collected from the last chapter and, of course, I wasn't able to get all suggestions, but I tried to get at least one from every comment, and the ones with many options, I just simplified to 1 or 2, maybe 3 if they caught my eye.

Have fun voting! As the one with the most votes becomes y/n's name/nickname, and on some of the names, I put their meaning by them! Have fun!

Lucid

Eclipse

Lunar or Luna (Whichever ya'll want)

Marama (Meaning God of Moon and Death)

Naenia (Meaning God of Death)

Renatus (Meaning to be reborn-born again)

Artemis

Nox

Dawn

Selenite (Meaning Moonstone)

Quill

Moon

Phase (To represent phases of the moon)

Solar

Meadow

Glare

Nastia (Meaning Resurrection)

Viviana (Meaning the one who lives intensely)

Selene (Meaning moon)

Nightfall

Nightshade

Morpheus

Ren

Delphinium/Delph (Meaning growth, maturity, change)

Acanthus (Meaning art, immortality, death)

Lilac (Meaning growth, knowledge, maturity)

Lotus (Meaning purity, rebirth, strength)

Moonflower

Aurora/Rora

Moonbeam/beam

~~~

Ok... So- hello everyone!!! Back on track to this A/N.

And it's not a bad A/N I promiseee!!!

First, I give a large thank you for all of you that have continued with support and reading. Seriously. Thank you. I don't think I'll ever stop thanking you guys, but still, ya'll are great, ya'll deserve it. So, thank you (again). You all have also encouraged me to keep this story writing to a length I didn't think it'd ever have.

And so, with this A/N, I'm here to say that the last chapter was the end of Arc 2 Who are you Really? (Despite it being short, it was still packed with a lot of details, character development, etc. Which made me think that I should have made the Arc a bit longer but oh well, I didn't want to drag it on.)

But, if you could tell with the cliffhanger, that is not the end! The last Arc, Arc 3 is the last one. I can't tell you how long it'll be because I don't know, but I'll just be writing out of fun for these chapters and the end will come when I see fit.

Arc 2 who are you Really? ---> Arc 3 Multiversal Matters turned Disasters

You might be able to guess what this will be or not, only the next chapter will be uploaded after a month, as you all know, I go into planning out chapters, seeing how it'll go, etc.

Also. Should I do special seasonal chapters until I end the story? I can't decide if I should or not.

And lastly, during the break, there will be a Q/A, but, yall only get to ask questions directly to me if you have anything you want to know about any of the characters. Habits, abilities, etc. in detail or anything else or if you have any pending questions about how things work in the multiverse, what changed, how, what happened, and so on. But this time there'll be no interacting with the others, sorry about that to the ones that wanted to talk to the others more.

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day and reading this A/N, I appreciate it.

Questions Here --->

And I hope you all have a lovely Morning/evening/Night!