•Chapter 25•

I SAW A COMMENT ON A VID IN YOUTUBE SOMEWHERE AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! XDDDD

ANYWAYS- I'm back!!! Woohoo! And the trip was awesome, there was amazing food and gatherings and stuff and it was great, I hope these 3 past weeks have been good to y'all as well!

Now onto the long awaited chapter!

~~~

After reading up to diary #4 before going to the last ever, recent diary and reading it over to get the gist of what happened.

"Wh- So, boss apparently is 3 different entities instead? Corrupt, Y/n, and Nightmare?" Killer speaks up first as Cross shuts the last book after they finish reading it.

"Apparently," He sighs, "This is just... bizarre. And how was boss even able to hide that for so long?!"

"Well," Motions Killer, "This whole place is the answer."

"So it seems," said Murder.

Cross looked at the last diary as he filtered through the pages, reading it over again, "What should we do now?" he speaks up, "Confront boss about it?"

Axe shrugs, Murder frowns thoughtfully and then Killer nods as he speaks up, "I mean- yeah. Be straight up about it."

"What if they get mad? We invaded thier privacy-" Cross started with an uncertain frown.

"After they went beserk, didn't they start showing us more of 'them'? Like it was purposeful. I dunno but I think that's a clue," Killer replied. Despite being a Jack-ass almost all of the time, he did have good perception and when needed, did think well, "Think about it. During the 7 years we've been with boss, he's never become this comfortable with us until now. Then there's the lack of guards around his room and then Error piping in and letting Axe go into the room? The magic preventing us to come in being weaker? Not a coincidence."

Cross sighs and then nods, "Alright then, then how should we go about it? Can't really do that right when they come back. Too sudden."

Axe speaks up, "Then maybe a few days after?"

The other 3 nodded, agreeing to Axe.

Then it was decided, a few days after boss comes back, the group will come up to Y/n, or them and ask about what they read.

But even still, Cross was still guilty about snooping around his boss's room.

Y/n's POV

You went to Swapfell #73. You had an alliance with them, Blackberry and Mutt were what you could say were your spies when you needed them, so when they called for you to come alone to their Au did set off some red flags but you still went, they said it was urgent.

Sighing as you walked up to their house, you knocked on their front door with a disintrested look on your skull as the door was opened by Blackberry.

"BOSS. I APOLOGISE FOR HAVING YOU COME ALL OUT HERE ALONE, AS STATED, IT'S NOT MUCH AS AN EMERGENCY AS YOU MIGHT THINK AS WELL SO I APOLOGISE ABOUT THAT AS WELL. AND PLEASE, COME IN, WOULD YOU LIKE SOME TEA?"

You exhale as you step into the house. Then what did Blackberry call you here for?

"No thank you. I'd rather get this business done as fast as possible," You decline politely, "I am extremely busy these days."

"YES-" Blackberry nods, "OF COURSE, HERE, THE GOD OF DEATH TOLD ME TO PASS THIS TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE."

You raised a bone brow as you took the letter, looking at the envelope, you see a black wax seal, with a skull imprinted on it, you flip over the envelope, reading the front: To Nightmare, the King of negativity and nightmares, From: God of death, Reaper

You narrowed your eye socket and then sighed, "Alright then. Your reason to calling this as an emergency is excused. I will be off now. Have a pleasant day."

Blackberry slightly nodded and bowed to you, "OF COURSE, YOU AS WELL." You could feel an aura of slight relief begin to quell the feeling of nervousness from the shorter skeleton.

Nodding to Blackberry, you teleport into your office to read the letter.

As you rip open the envelope and unfold the paper within it, your eyelight flies over the text as you read.

Hey. Reaper!Sans, or Reaper, or Death, whatever you prefer. This letter is short but this is to tell you to come to Life's Garden at approximately 3:00 p.m., multiversal time.

Why I couldnt get you myself? Im a busy skeleton. But I'll be able to make time to meet with you at that time for something. Anyways, see ya.

Very... informal... but you guess it was to expect of someone who didnt have a lot of time since most of it went to reaping souls. You felt pity for Reaper. Stuck to doing something you dislike non-stop almost all of the time, much less having little to none sleep almost all of the time.

You leaned your skull onto your hand and propped it up with a sigh. Looking at your phone that has the multiversal time on it, you shot up in your chair. 2:56 p.m.

The letter could not have been given to you at the most perfect time, couldn't it have?

Standing up, you get ready to portal into Life's garden. But before you do, you look at Nightmare and Corrupt who were behind you at the moment, getting ready to go back into the mindspace.

"What do you guys think about this?" you ask.

'I'm... not sure, really,' Nightmare replied as he shrugged but you could feel anxiousness from him.

'I have a sort of bad feeling about this,' Corrupt answered.

"Well, cant exactly refuse an invitation to a meeting in Life's garden by the god of Death. That's just disrespectful," You say.

Nightmare hums and nods in agreement, 'Fine, but if anything wrong or bad is sensed, we leave immediately.'

'Agreed.'

You nod, "Of course. Welp, alright then," you say as you check the time again 2:58.

"Time to head through."

~~~~~

Tried to update as fast as I could, but it's a short chapter, sorry! But the next one will be longer- er, well, as long as I want it to move in the plot- but yeah- def will be longer! Hope you enjoyed!