•Epilogue•

IT'S ABRUPT, I KNOW. I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I WAS ENDING AT THIS CHAPTER ALSO !WARNING! SAPPY A/N AT END OF SHORT EPILOGUE

~~~

"And so that's what happened?" You spoke after Nightmare retold the story.

Nightmare nods, 'Yeah. Then we just, basically, waited for you. Things are getting better too.'

You grin, "That's good, I'm glad," You turn to the others after Killer explained to them what happened/your past and say, "I'll be managing your multiverse now, too. The imbalance will collapse the multiverse if it keeps on going with no guardians to help control it. So I'll be busy and gone for a few days... again."

"Good luck Mara. I heard from Dream that it was a real piece of work there," Killer smirks and you sag your shoulders.

"I know, it feels like a piece of work even when I'm here because I was stuck there before, but a multiverse isn't going to fix itself," you give a pointed glare to Gold, "That's what guardians are needed for, to keep the balance."

Gold though, for your credit, does look slightly guilty. Which you're glad about because then that meant that the therapy sessions were working, "Anyways, I'm off!" you wave and step through a portal to sci's lab.

~Timeskip, 4 months~

Progress has been slow as usual, but Gold and the other members of the JR have been surprisingly getting better faster since therapy. Gold has been owning up to his mistakes and surprisingly apologized to Crescent. Of course, it's still a bit tense between the groups but theres no danger nor threats. Just long grudges, you suppose.

And slowly but surely, you and Dream have been fixing the balance in Dreamswap as fast as you could but it took quite a bit of time since the civilians weren't too happy about it.

~Timeskip, 4 more months~

When Dreamswap was deemed stable enough for the time being, Crescent and the others, including the JR were able to return. And you and Dream would conduct monthly visits to make sure that everything was ok, there were no fights, and the balance was not being thrown off as well as Alter would visit with you for checkups as 9 months wouldn't completely erase everything that was troubling them. And later, after a few more months, trade connections were established, bigger portals and more travel destinations, etc.

Everything righted itself out, and you, your family, and friends, and the 2 multiverses couldn't be more happier.

~~~

SUPER SHORT EPILOGUE, I KNOW, but I didn't know what else to add as I intended this to be the end of the story. And now comes all of the sappy shit, read if you want, XDD.

Hey guys, 

I just wanted to thank you all so so so much for all of the help and support. Past few years, I've been in... admittedly not a good place, and writing is one of my coping mechanisms as well as being able to share my stories. This is my 3rd ever finished fanfic (Other 2 are on quotev, one is FGOD and another is an Error sans x Reader, my username is still Donut on there too, so you can check them out if ya want), and I'm so proud of it, and the work I have put into this. I have a Google doc where I would write out my chapters first, and it's at 200 pages exactly, so that's nice. But thank you all for being so understanding through the times I couldn't give any chapters because of health complications and just being so supportive. Your comments really made me cry, guys. People might think that Wattpad and fanfics are cringe and shit, but I've found solace in the community and shit because I genuinely feel cared for here and comfortable with putting out my dumb story ideas for others to read. So, thank you for caring, thank you for being through this whole journey with me, from start to finish, and I'm so glad that so many of you all liked what I just smacked down for a chapter and called it done for days it was hard to write, and on others when it was hard to stop writing to the point I had about 3 chapters for advance. And even though this year/time was faced with so many challenges and things that did admittedly make me want to stop writing, it was your guy's support and my will, and want to see this through to the end. And I'm so glad I did. And I know that I put too many 'Thank you's' in this sappy A/N, but I don't care, because all of you deserve to get all the love, respect, and thank you's you can get.

A writer's most joy and motivations are the readers, because that is when their stories really come to life~ Donut