•Chapter 22•

Start of new Arc!!! Woohoo!!!

Also- this arc is pretty short in my opinion. (It's a few chapters, just not as much at 21)

ALSO- @DancingAce1
Thank you so much for this drawing of Nightmare/Y/n in the dress that I made from the 2nd Q/A! It's great and I love it!

ALSO- @DancingAce1Thank you so much for this drawing of Nightmare/Y/n in the dress that I made from the 2nd Q/A! It's great and I love it!

NOW-!
I hope you enjoy the chapter!

~~~

7 years have passed and Dream had matured a bit and your merged soul was looking better than ever, corruption not taking it over as much as you had Dream by your side. But what really made you happy was that You, Nightmare, and Dream had talked it over and have agreed to become siblings. You couldn't be happier to have younger siblings. Maybe some fights here and there ensued but they never lasted long.

Because you didn't really mind female or male pronouns, Dream would call you sister or brother, mostly sister when others weren't around. God, you felt so happy now. When you told Ccino after bringing Dream with you, he had congratulated you along with Melon, who had now matured and also got to knowing about your little secret when he got older. And during the years, you had a few times where brought your gang over and had them meet Ccino and Melon.

Of course, they were slightly hostile and cautious until they warmed up to the place, becoming quick friends with Melon and Ccino as well.

And about a few months ago, you started dropping hints and doing unusual acts around your gang to get them thinking. It was amusing to see them try to figure out what the fuck was happening. Error sort of helped whenever he wanted to or could and the fighting with Ink and Blue continued.

Dream didn't like how you had to go to Au's and turn them negative but he knew that you had to do it for the balance and knew that you don't like inflicting pain on others more than he does. But some nice things were that now, when there was some free time, in your room, Nightmare would help Dream with magic, controlling it, summoning his staff, and more.

When Dream awoke from stone, he would have been mentored by the magic tree's guardian but since he was brought to you first, Nightmare had been given the responsibility of teaching him as well as he was under your protection. Ink and Blue still don't know whats happened of Dream to this day as they've been there when he escaped from stone, but he was quickly taken away by your gang to save you (They don't know that thankfully).

Your gang cared for you. A lot. You could tell by their emotions and it was flattering. Things aren't as tense anymore and aren't strictly, you just follow my orders, there is some nice mischief and so around the castle making it not as empty as it felt before.

You sigh as you shuffle through the increasing paperwork. Other au's willing to trade anything to be on good terms with you and not have their au in danger, but Error was becoming restless now, he loves destroying but with so much au's off the charts now really just frustrates him. So in case it is really needed, you ignore the papers of pleading and giving anything their au can offer in case of being protected. You really wished you could sign all of the papers but you couldn't. Balance and all that.