•Chapter 28•

Longer chapter for all of you lovely and patient people! I'm real sorry that I haven't updated in a while but school started and it isn't nice when teachers just give you 50, 10 page packets to work on for one week and then the next. (Of course it's an exaggeration but there were so many assignments!!! T- T) So yeah, I was left drained and had to try to scrap up a chapter together. I don't think that this one is good but I don't want you guys waiting for too long!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! And to have a good day!

~~~

"I'm really sorry," Cross starts first and you hold a hand up to silence him.

You can feel the slight hesitancy from Killer as he smirks and then speaks up, making you look at him, raising a bone brow.

"This was on purpose, wasn't it. Y/n," he says first and you stay silent, prompting him to continue. The aura of the room gets slightly darker and a drop of sweat beads Killer skull, making him nervous, be he continues on with confidence, raising a phalange for each reason, "Error prompted Axe and let him go into your room, less guards and security, and the magic blocking others from entering was gone."

You chuckle, the aura in the room lightning, "It was that obvious, huh?" You smile and the gang stares at you in shock, "Man," you slump, allowing yourself to relax for the first time basically in front of them, "It took so much trouble to set that up."

All of the skeletons around you just freeze. Probably not comprehending what was happening due to the shock. Even though they already knew of you, it was still hard to believe when it was happening in front of their eye lights.

Then the door slams open making everyone jump and Dream rushes in, hugging you tightly,

"Tell Night-" he starts whispering but you pat his skull and chuckle.
"The secrets out bumblebee, you can speak in the open now," you sigh.
Dream's eye sockets widen and then he nods as he sits at the seat across from you, "Sister! I'm really sorry for what I did, but you should also acknowledge that I'm not that young anymore! Night taught me magic and I can fend for myself!"

You slightly sag, "Yeah, I know Dream, m' just worried about you, and it's not that easy to have Night breathing down my neck about keeping ya safe. You should talk it out with him later after I get everything in order here." You say and then your skulls expression lights up, "Actually! This would be the perfect time to do so!"

Your gang looks at you intently as you call Nightmare out and then change control of the body.

As you look around in ghost form, you jump with slight surprise as Chara and Phantom immediately head to you, Murder, Killer, and Cross look at you in shock as you wave with a smile and then talk with Phantom and Chara, introducing yourself and such as Nightmare talked with Dream.

When Nightmare switched with you, the goop melted off, revealing him underneath, with slightly red and puffed up eye sockets, showing that he's been crying.

Dream immediately stands up from the chair beside Night and hugs him. Nightmare hugs back, "I know it wasn't your fault brother, and it's okay!"

Nightmare chuckles and hugs Dream tighter, "Yeah, yeah, I got scolded by Y/n again by that too," he replies and Dream giggles.

The gang watches in shock. Still not fully processing the change of their boss's appearance and basically mood change.

And some were also shocked about the appearance of you and your ghost body as when you were a ghost, you were a human, aka what you looked like before reincarnating.
Axe looks at Cross, Murder, and Killer, eye socket squinting suspiciously as they are looking up in the air on where you were, talking with Chara and Phantom, then Corrupt also joins in.