•Chapter 7•

Was able to fish out another chappie
(Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes)
—————
Sinking into your own puddle of goop with a tired sigh, you appear at Ccino's cafe. You want to relax now after a long chat with Axe's brother on food rations and things, you're just bummed out. You've been working a lot this day and later you have to go to Farmtale to see if you can spark an agreement for some food to share for Axe's Au just so that the whole plan to work out.

God this was so exhausting.

(There might be some confusion as to why Ccino is still alive even after 500 years or so. (In my perspective/My Au) Monsters live very long, especially boss monsters, (Guardians and Gods live longer- but that's not the point rn) and so during all of those years, Ccino is still alive and young because he's a boss monster he can live until he has a child and they grow up to be an adult. As a boss monster ages with its child. (Thank you for reminding me of this @PastaGod_Italy )

You walk inside with a straight posture as there were people around (You couldn't really show that you were 'weak' by slouching slightly as Corrupt said). So you went to the farthest and most secluded place in the shop and there you finally relaxed. As for your Espresso and Cakepop, they were already placed in front of you, just as you've slouched and relaxed.

"Tough day, Y/n?" You hear Ccino say and you just grumble. You decided to tell Ccino about your situation about 100 years ago because you needed someone else other than you, Nightmare, and Corrupt to know. To your surprise, Ccino had been a little shocked when you told him, but he accepted the news with a stride and eagerly introduced himself to Nightmare and Corrupt. He had asked though, on why he didn't get a cat that looked like you did and you shrugged. It was probably because you were not from this multiverse ad were somehow transported here by a god or higher being that made you/you're code, new and strange that the multiverse hadn't really gotten used to you yet or really accepted you until later. You were a bit bummed out at that but there were still Corrupt's and Nightmare's Cats! Which were always cold to everyone except you apparently.

Sighing as you tasted the espresso (Just how you liked it), Ccino started asking you questions, "So what happened to make you so tired out lately?"

"Don't you have customers to attend to?" you ask as you saw the Cafe still full and bustling.

"An au was destroyed and Ink had brought a teenager here. Forgot about the Omegatimeline so I have to take care of him until Core!Frisk comes. He's a Sans and Ink just dropped him off and let me deal with him. So he's working for me now, and he can manage the cafe while I talk with you. Lots of energy." He says as he nods to a shorter, slightly younger version of Sans at the cashier taking orders and quickly running off to different tables to give them to people.

"Hmm, I see. What's his name?"

"He dubbed himself Melon. He's from Melontale. His Au was a newborn so he hasn't matured yet and the resets haven't started. But his Au was destroyed so yeah."

"Huh."

"Hope you don't mind I told him about you." Ccino smirked.

"What!?" You whisper yell.

"Not about your 3 minds sharing the same body. Just about you and your favorite cup of espresso and if you were to come and I wasnt here, he'd know how to make your order."

You sigh in relief. Thank goodness.

"Look at that, I was able to worry the King of negativity and nightmares,"

"Shut it." you slightly pout.

"Also, it was hilarious to see Melon freak out that you were the King of negativity and nightmares. But he called it a 'Bluff' after a week of not seeing you." Ccino chuckled.