•Chapter 27•

You sigh as you and your gang come back from a successful mission. This time, Ink hadn't interfered.

Maybe it was from your threat from earlier but you don't care and didn't want to think of it. It saved you from an early migraine after all.

After the mission, you retreat to your room, exhausted. And in that moment when you were laying on your bed, on the verge of falling asleep
because of your tiredness, you hear static and and sit up as you face a small pixelated portal by you showing Error sitting in his bean bag and eating chocolate.

"What do you want now, Error?" You scorn, not in the mood.

"Rude." Error huffed, "I wanted to let you know some important news but-"

"Fine!" You roll your eye light,
impatient, "I.. apologize," you sigh in annoyance as you scowl, "Now, continue."

Error rolls his mismatched eye lights, "Your anomalies have now snooped around your room. Hadn't left it in 2 and a half days. They know the situation so one of them might come up to you. Cross probably will though." Error deducts as he closes the portal.

.

..

...

Ah, so that was why you felt slight guilt from Cross as he tried to avoid you as much as he could today. If he doesn't come up to you in a bit, you'll come to him and interrogate him.
Maybe scare him...

That'd be fun.

(But honestly, Cross was a bit too good for this multiverse when it comes to empathy)

You sigh as you slump into the bed. Well, at least you making so that there was less security around your room was worth it.

You had to give a half made excuse to the Papyri who were flabbergasted on why to put less security around your room.
You were not willing to go through that trouble again.

As you doze off in your bed, you chuckle as you see the vent in the ceiling of your room halfway closed.

~~~~~

You wake up feeling less tired but still slightly in a bad mood. Because the first thing that filtered into your mind was Ink.

He was... a good guy. But you disliked him. Could have been the negativity in you but he also interfered with plans which made it hard to do what you had to do. But it couldn't be stopped.

And from reading the Fgod multiverse, it made you sorta content that you actually reincarnated in this multiverse instead of the latter.

As you get out of the mind space, you see Corrupt speaking with
Nightmare, tendrils swishing with content.

'Mornin' you speak up, rubbing your eyes.

Corrupt snorts while rolling his eye light "It's the afternoon." While Nightmare greets you back with a smile and a 'hello!'

'Alright then' you shrug 'good afternoon. Did anything happen while I slept?'

'Not anything important, I'm sure. There was knocking at some point but the papyri told who was knocking that you were resting.' Nightmare replies

'I see, thanks Night,' you say as you pat Nightmare's head and then switch control over the body with Corrupt.

Out of force of habit, you pat yourself off and sigh as you walk out of the room.

You were attacked with a hug.

"Brother!" Dream exclaims as he tackles into you.

Your sharpened tendrils immediately soften and you slightly scold Dream, "Dream! Next time, don't surprise me like that! You could have been hurt!" You say.