•Chapter 19•

Long awaited Chapter 19! Hope you guys enjoy!

(Also- I drew out Y/N's Soul!)

(Edit- please imagine it as an apple shape. My dumbass self forgot that it was apple shaped, and I'm too lazy to fix it bcs this took a while, but that's the gist of it!)

 My dumbass self forgot that it was apple shaped, and I'm too lazy to fix it bcs this took a while, but that's the gist of it!)

Hint of purple from Night, corrupts- well, corruption/goop, and the soul shards. Top Left is how it looks before the corruption goes over and the bottom right is when it does.
Now y'all have a better picture of the soul!

And so now, we see out of the gangs eyes, have fun and enjoy! ((2,891 words T- T, this is about 8-9 pages- have fun-)

~~~~~

3rd POV, Bad Sans's

It sounded like agony.
They didn't know what was happening, but they knew that they had to call Error. That was boss's order.

As Cross fished out a glowing blue string that was in his jacket, he almost snapped it in half until he heard a scream. An ear shattering scream full of agony and it almost broke him.

What was happening? Why was it happening?

"If you aren't going to follow boss's orders, then. I'll do it!" Gritted out Killer as he snatched away the string that was in Cross's hand and quickly snapped it in half, making the magic disintegrate into dark blue particles.

Then the castle started to rumble.

"What the hell-" Error started and then was interrupted by Cross.

"Boss said that you'd be able to hold him back- what the hell did he-" Cross started to demand until they heard a wail behind them and turned around to see a stumbling Nightmare. Figuratively and physically.

Nightmare was clawing at his skull snarling and shaking his head, trying to stop something or at least prevent it for a little longer.

"Hold me back Error!" Were boss's last words before he went into a fury.

He went berserk. Destroying everything in his path. He would roar out things to Error but incomprehensible to the rest, but in his realm as he called it, Nightmare had complete control. The negativity fueled him and so on.

When Nightmare and Error fought, it was... very destructive. Everything around them, destroyed and brought down to rubble.

The castle had some rooms destroyed before Error opened a portal to travel into another au as Nightmare followed him. Then it was quiet.

"Let's go to boss's room, now!" Cross says first, driving everyone else out of their dazed/shocked state from what they saw. Everyone nods in agreement and they all hurry to Nightmares room. The other Shadow Papyri mumbling to each other and cleaning up the castle, getting ready to rebuild it. When the group made it to Nightmare's room, they all started looking around to see what was being hidden here if anything was being hidden.