•Chapter 42•

HOLY SHIT IM LATE- SORRY GUYS-

I'm also too lazy to check for grammar or spelling mistakes so if you see any, just tell me and I'll fix it as soon as I can- thanks-

~~~

It seemed that the tendrils were better than the wings but Dream was still sort of like a newborn getting used to their magic. Even though Dream was older, he wasn't able to dabble in magic for a long time because of the 5 centuries he was trapped in stone and recently he got a hang of it because of Nightmare along with you and Corrupt teaching him, but this influx of positivity was probably unnatural for him since he had so much power to fight with while back at your multiverse, there was a balance...

Your eye socket widens. That's it! Balance! If possible, you could derive a plan with the others to at least bring Gold back to your multiverse where he won't be as powerful and possible you could put him into your castle where there was condensed negativity, allowing you to be more powerful and to be able to knock sense into the stupid bird.

You quickly head over to Sci as Dream and Gold are fighting on equal terms.

"Get the portal ready," you say as you grab his shoulders and make him face you.

"Wh-what!?" He yell whispers back, shocked, "But they're fighting-"

"I know!" you nod, "The rest can handle the soldiers and others here and Killer has the communication device, so I can just rush in and grab Dream and Gold and bring them into our multiverse so that I can beat him!"

"Wouldn't it be best to run away?" Sci replies, a few beads of sweat appearing on his skull from his nervousness.

"We can establish trade here and get things from another multiverse, I'm not giving this up either. And do you think GOld will really leave us alone after knowing there's different multiverses that could possibly not be positive like his?! I have to fix this and beat him to make him think rationally about the balance. And we both also know full well that even if I can't beat him, Error will be able to. As well as Ink from our multiverse but I don't know if they would cooperate... wait..." you pause, "Where are they?!"

"We couldn't find Ink to join us and Error didn't want to," Sci replies and you sigh, annoyed.

"Of course he didn't want to. He's probably lazing around now, knowing that we're fine and watching Undernovela. Whatever. Just get the portal ready and I'll go in and bring Gold and Dream with me."

"Okay," Sci nods, though still a bit uncertain.

Although a lot had happened in the past 2 weeks or so, it still felt like a really long time for some reason. But this was no time to think about this, you have to finish this up.

"Okay... It should be ready and will teleport you back to our multiverse in 20 seconds and while you hold onto the machine, you also have to be touching/having contact with the other person or monster you want to bring along." Sci says after 5 minutes.

You nod, with a determined look crossing your skull for a second.

"Thank you."

You grab the machine and count down.

10

You quickly get into the middle of the fight, Dream and Gold both looking at you, shocked

9

8

7

The soldiers and people around get out of the momentary stupor they were in and charge at each other

6

5

You tell Dream to use his tendrils to catch Gold off guard and to hold you and Gold