•Chapter 15•

Early Chapter!!!!
And I forgot to say something and I feel so bad!
There is this story called Letterverse that I collabed/worked on with @WattiTrams and it is an amazing story! Though complete now, I think you guys would really enjoy it! It isn't long, 12 chapters in there at most but it's great! So I request for you to check it out!

Early Chapter!!!! And I forgot to say something and I feel so bad!There is this story called Letterverse that I collabed/worked on with @WattiTrams and it is an amazing story! Though complete now, I think you guys would really enjoy it! It isn't l...

Also- I drew a new cover for the story!!!!
:DD
I'm real proud of it and I want to know what you guys think. If I should put it as the new cover or not.

Thank you for listening me out! Now onto the story!

~~~~~

You were in your office, using the negativity to also keep track of Killer, making sure he hadn't moved during the 40 minutes.

Surprisingly, he didn't.

When the 40 minutes passed, you opted to use as little magic as you could for now, so you walked through the halls.

'So how are we going to limit out magic use until Dream awakes?' You ask Corrupt and you can see him think in the corner of your eye, tapping his chin.

'If we keep on going with our usual magic use Without fighting Ink or Blue, we have 2 and a half years, with fighting, it's about 2.

Lets limit the magic use that if we were to walk somewhere, we don't take a shortcut and some other things. Mostly just create portals and fight with the magic.' You see Corrupt frown, 'But no matter what we do, we still have, just under 5 years. We have 4.'

You start to hyperventilate to yourself. Nightmare comes out and calms you down. You didn't want to go berserk! You don't want to kill anyone! You don't want to kill Dream!

'It's ok Y/n! We'll see if we can figure something out!'

'Ah, exposing the soul to positivity in an Au every month can help slow down the process by a few months, approx 4 but it would be very painful,' Corrupt adds with a snap of his fingers.

You grit your teeth and nod. Anything to not go berserk yourself for who knows how long.

Making it to Killer, Corrupt and Nightmare go into the mindspace just in case.