Important A/N (PLEASE READ)

ALR-!

Cough. AHEM. Ok, alls good.

Hello, wonderful, amazing, Beautiful,-! (I have too many compliments for you lovely people-)

Thank you, so, so, so, so much! For deciding to read this fanfic and support it! I decided to put it on here because it was a 'why not?' thing, but I did not expect my notifications to just blow up after a few days of bringing this story out! Thank you all very, very, much! Seriously! My gratitude cannot be expressed in words to you lovely people.

And I really love writing this story too! So nothing bad is going to be said in this A/N.

But I also wanted to say that Arc 1 was finished! Woohoo!

Arc 1: Reborn anew, Challenges to Face

So now, drumroll please-!

.

..

...

Arc 2: Who are you Really?

WOOHOO! Arc 2 is going to come out in about a month, as there does go planning in chapters and stuff like that, so I hope you understand, but again! Thank you very, very much for deciding to read and check out my story!

Also- for this small break, we are going to do a Q/A, dares, and you can pretty much ask about almost anything, you can interact, like give the characters something or maybe hug them, your choice!

(Comment here for Q/A)

I will entail 1 or 2 chapters to it, depending on how many asks/dares, etc, I have to do, but go wild! (I will try my best to add in as much comments/asks as I can!)

The Q/A is not relevant to the story so if you want to skip it, go ahead!

And that concludes this A/N

So until next time you lovely people!

~Donut